ever since i was little like around 5 i've always heard voices and seen stuff.. like i wasnt a normal 5 yearold i always sat in my room talking to these voices and they told me i shouldnt tell my mother or else and i was scared so i always sat in my room on my bed just talking to them and then i started seeing things that werent there as i got older it started to effect my school work and realasionships.. so i finally told my mom at age 13 and she got me checked out and i was diagonised with sychophriana if thats how yu spell it and it gets worse and worse all the time exspelly if imm alone and they tell me i need to hurt my self and other people just random people when i walk into stores they willbe like go kill that person then when i have sharp stiuuf in my hands i end up having visions about me killing people with this sharp object til i drop it and start to cryy its gottonto the point i sit at home r24/7 gotton homeschooled and everything how can i cope with this?????

Guest Vapourware

Are you taking medication at the moment? If you are, you should talk to your doctor about what is happening. It's not normal to be hearing voices that are telling you to do things.

It sounds like you're really suffering, Helpless. I agree with the others that you need to talk to your psychiatrist about this. It sounds really hard to deal with. I know some people challenge the voices and tell them off, others try to drown them out with music. You clearly don't want to hurt anyone, and no matter what the voices say, you don't have to do what they tell you.

If you're not already seeing a psychiatrist, you need to. Medications can help with a lot of the symptoms you are describing. My voices and visual hallucinations started when I was 9 years old and I didn't see a psychiatrist or get on meds until I was 18. If you already have a psychiatrist you need to talk to him/her and tell them what's going on.

This doesn't sound like normal to me. You really need to tell your pdoc everything you have told us. Most people don't hallucinate.

I know it is difficult, but you don't actually have to do any of the things that the voices tell you to do. You always have the right to say NO, and however you do that is your choice. As I figured this, I was able to regain back some control of my life and I wish I had seen this sooner.

I don't know if you are on meds or not, but there are meds that can help with this shit. So the best thing will be to be completely honest with your pdoc, and if you don't currently see one then find one ASAP.

Archived