hi, guys, burgers and fries!

Welcome to Crazyboards. It sounds like you will fit in with all the other nuts in this can.

Please read the rules---we don't have many, but this will avoid problems later on. We don't delete accounts or posts, so you need to know that up front.

I hope you like it here and will benefit from hanging out with us.

olga

Thank you hallowedink! And thank you Olga, that means a lot. I do hope I fit in. And I understand that, I dont plan on displaying or posting anything personal on this board. So hopefully we will always be 'cool' with one another.

Welcome. I think you will find a lot of people with similar illnesses and conditions such as yours here.

Don't hesitate to post on the bipolar board. While we can't diagnose you, we can tell you what we've experienced during the course of our illnesses.

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to CB!

I have a bucket full of diagnoses, some old, some new. I empathize with the confusion and complexity of a situation like yours.

I also cannot bear noise and touch, though due to PTSD. It makes life difficult, to say the least.

Check out the boards that fit your symptoms and read old posts. You'll find tons of helpful information there.

Archived