CrazyBoards.org

maybe try doing some yoga (lol)

I've heard of some that have actually cured themselves that way!! they don't take any meds at all now...therefore everyone should be able to do it...if not, they haven't adequately addressed their "issues" :devlish:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe. She recommended I hire a yoga instructor to come to my house. That's just so logical and helpful, isn't it?! Maybe if I find one who accepts payment in the form of food stamps. Personally I bet if I take some fish oil supplements and vitamin B this whole issue will clear up completely. I love your tagline btw :D

• 3 weeks later...

From a quick scan of the article it seems like a misguided attempt to rebrand bipolar from the serious illness it is to an insane learning tool (which I might appreciate better in a state of mania). I think the author Tom Wooton needs to get a grip with reality. When I'm distractedly flitting from one project to the next; either glued to the computer screen or to sticking notes in my wellness journal, I'm restless, feverish and obsessive: this is obviously not a good platform for learning or harnessing my inner bipolar godess for the greater good.

This article reminded me of all the people who've told me, over the years, that I can will away my allergies and food intolerances. The fact that I've been diagnosed by medical professionals, have blood tests to prove my diagnosis and my symptoms are plain to see means nothing to them.