don't know what to do

At the moment I'm realy confused about what to do all I think about is self harming on my arm but I would have to cut my parents off for a while til it heals because it would upset them and my mam is an ex self harmer so I don't want to trigger her to do it I also want to get a tattoo on that arm soon although I'm realy nervous about that, so I don't know what to do because I realy want to self harm and its doing my head in I've tried all the things to do instead but nothing is making the thought go away

I don't realy think its anything in pacticular life is just rubbish at the moment my parents are unhappy together my dad looks after my mam all the time even tho he has to look after himself and all she does is have a go at him for not getting the right food shopping ect. And my dad is realy unhappy yesterday I found out my boyfriend has been going on a dating website and we have a lot of money worries at the moment we don't have any food in til next week so there's a lot of things that are getting me down all this is ontop of my own issues about my weight and stuff

What kind of action could you take right now to ease any of your anxieties?

Do you have access to emergency food pantry?

Write down somethings that you want to discuss with your boyfriend or mom about how you feel in response to their behaviors?

Any concrete steps you could take to improve your financial situation?

Or doing something kind for your body?

What else will help you distract?

Archived