Hy, i am nicole, 17, from europe. My english is not good, i am just learning the language now. All my life I felt that I am not good enough.. My mom cheats my father.. My brother depressed. My mom is depressed too. My father is never at home, he doesnt care anyone else except himself. When i was 13 my grandpa died. At 14 grade my dog died.. I loved her so much :( A few months ago my grandma died. We dont speak with my other grandpa since 4 years. I was depressed so many times, and now I feel alone, helpless, useless, unlikeable, ugly, fat, stupid... I havent got friends. My best friends left me alone and we havent speak since 12 weeks. I miss you babe :( i like the rain. I feel that i wont be happy.. The life is just walking away next to me. These things make me unhappy everyday. I started self injury again. My first cut was at the age of 14 after i lost my dog.. When i was 15 my mom found my cuts and took me to a psychoterapist. I lied her all the time. I thought thats ok, i havent got problems... But I had. A few days ago I started to feel depressed and started cut myself again.. I cant stop it :( my legs, my wrist... What should i do now?

I just wanted to say thanks for reaching out Niicole - it isn't easy to talk about these kind of feelings sometimes, so you were brave :)

Realising that self harm is a negative way to cope is also a big thing - I denied that it was a problem for so long, and just got myself into worse trouble.

I hope you are able to find someone to talk to, either through your GP, or otherwise.

Let us know how it goes!

And if you like, keeping writing your feelings here! We're not doctors or therapists, but we can still listen.

All the best

xx

Archived