Sweating like crazy, on Cymbalta

I know it's one of the side effects but I only noticed it in recent months after my doctor bumped me from 60 mg to 90 mg. The extra AD isn't worth the sweating if that's the cause. Hoping if I go back to 60 the sweating will go away. Anyone else have this problem? Experiences?

If it is the med, a beta blocker could help with that side effect.

Interesting. I have a beta blocker that I was rx'd for situational anxiety -- maybe I'll try that.

In the meantime, I just dropped my dose back to 60mg on the Cymbalta and am having the WORST headache. I know lowering a Cymbalta dose = hell, I just wonder how long the hell will last.

Fuck, maybe I shouldn't lower my dose. Maybe I should just take the beta blocker. My pdoc is a shitforbrains and basically asks ME what I want to do or have rx'd. He can never remember anything I tell him -- even in the same session. And yet I fear changing pdocs because it means fighting for the meds that I need (like Nuvigil, klonopin, ambien) to continue.

The sweating isn't a mild s/e, btw. It's debilitating. My entire head and face DRIP with it. It has definitely improved since I lowered the dose of Cymbalta 2 days ago, but I've been feeling miserable in every other way when I was finally doing so well. Rock & hard place.

What to do....

I can't do it. I took a 30 mg Cymbalta a few minutes ago to bring today's dose back to 90. I feel too shitty off it and I'm worried about messing with my AD when it's finally working, seemingly.

I hope the propranolol will help with the sweats. I only have a 10mg rx for it, I'm all out of my klonopin right now, too. Not good. Time to call the worthless pdoc and get in there.

Archived