Isolating for weeks now...

I don't know know what to do anymore. Im so frustrated with everything. If this doesn't make sense i apoligize, as my keyboard is being plucked at by "me" below me. so mental accuity is not all there. I raised Lithobid, Bipolar siezed to bother, but, as I knew it would, Borderline became obvious quickly. I feel; alone, angry, SI depression, reactive mood, behind "my""self" feeling, poor decision ability, empty inside, tearful, fucking worthless...................... why am i typing this? . i am so tired of this, i want to be better, i don't want to ignore the few good friends i have anymore, and i don't want to continue to pass on the responsibilty of my illness to those in my past.

Thank you for reading my rant

ll

did you raise the lithium without your doctor's consent? or is this part of a comprehensive treatment plan? are these effects that are typically seen when raising lithium doses for you?

in any case, you should contact your doctor to discuss how you are feeling, particularly regarding the very apparent deep depression you are experiencing.

did you raise the lithium without your doctor's consent? or is this part of a comprehensive treatment plan? are these effects that are typically seen when raising lithium doses for you?

in any case, you should contact your doctor to discuss how you are feeling, particularly regarding the very apparent deep depression you are experiencing.

The LiCO3 was raised by the my g/pdoc to put me in theraputic blood range (from .5 to now .9). I love lithium, as it has stopped endogenous (chemical) depression and hypo/mixed mania states. I miss the euphoria, false confidence and sociable feeling I was having during hypomania(s), however, mixed mania has made me psychotic and is horribly unpleasent in general. I think life is starting to show its true form, due to; Klonopin taper and life stressers and it's taking me down. Despite the very simple life I have set up and what my capabilities are. Jul18 I had an appt. and centered it around what I thought was Bp depression and she(dr) said it likely could not be fixed with another rx, so she handed me a rx for further reduced clonazepam dosing :( . I'm not upset with her though, she made an appt. for tomorrow 7/31. I've also tried a vast of medication. Guess it's on me

ll

I agree with the person who posted right below the OP that you should speek to your doctor regarding this sort of thing. or some sort of mental health professional.

I empathize with how you're feeling. Some medications can be helpful, but learning DBT skills whether you're BPD, or just have some trates might be very helpful for you.

Archived