Hey Howdy!

I am Noah. I go by Sober Clown, Crimson, Crimson Clown, Ilmater, Squiz, and many other names. I feel like an illusion. I used to cut myself. I still suffer from anxiety and depression. I struggle daily with my faith in Jesus Christ. I am a conservative (used to be liberal) and I express myself in poetry. I have trouble relating to people. I like to play computer games, but Dungeons and Dragons (paper based) is my big hobby. I am currently single (but don't worry that's not what I'm here for) and I find I enjoy my solitude, even while my loneliness eats away at me. I love to read science fiction and fantasy, and Dean Koontz. I guess that's kind of who I am.

Noah

Hi Noah, and welcome to Crazyboards. Be sure to read the user agreement---it avoids problems later on.

We have a spirituality board, and you can explore questions about your faith in that arena. Several of our members are very interested in religion and we have some pretty lively discussions in that forum.

Don't be afraid to contact a mod or admin if you have a question. I'm glad you found us, and I hope we can be a source of information and support about your brain cooties.

olga

Archived