Just joined and want to introduce myself-

I'm Teresa and I'm here because I'm a little bit crazy ;) Also, I have Lupus & Graves Disease which are autoimmune diseases that can cause depression - or help it along! Also, I have a confused body image?! and I hate to go out (anywhere)! So I figured I am in the right place!

Late night welcomes!

Coffee is in the corner, bus your cup and spoon! :)

Feel free to post. If you have question PM any of the Mods or post your question. Don't forget we have live chat and a place for you to blog (which is pretty cool).

Cheers, a.m.

Welcome!

We have a user agreement, check it out so you know how we work, we don't walk on eggshells here, the only boards you may have to step carefully in are the self harm and PTSD areas, which you may no be using anyway. We are pretty straight talking, we genuinely care about each other here and sometimes that includes honesty that can seem a little too honest! We do have a chronic pain section, and quite a few users with autoimmune issues, so you will fit right in.

Be aware that posts and public blogs here are indexed on google, so think very carefully about any identifying inforthat you post. We do not delete accounts, so please think ahead about what you put out, it cannot be erased later.

Thus, that concludes the official welcome, other than learning CB's anthem and special handshake*, you're done!

*they don't exist. I wish they did.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...