I took a little break from the forum nothing personal but its good to be back with all my crazy friends how is everyone doing fine I hope has anything changed while I was gone are there any new leaps in the Medical world any cures if not its just the same I wouldnt know how to act being normal and all well I must go feed my oscars their starting to look at me like I'm there breakfast and I cant have that can I

No we havent met, its nice to meet you Antigone I have a question have ever tried to lower the effexor dose or just forget to take it WARNING dont do it your insides will shake to the core.its not a very nice feeling......

I have accidentally taken in later in the day when the HORRIBLE withdrawal effects have kicked in. I want to go off of it and go back on Wellbutrin, but I dread the withdrawals. I don't know if I can even convince pdoc to do it, because it will absolutely fuck with my stability and I refuse to try it without an extremely slow taper, but while still adding Wellbutrin so I can keep my mood up. She'll worry that will send me into a mania. But I've heard people say they tapered for as long as a year. I wish I'd never gone on it. I feel like my old pdoc really minimized the withdrawal.

Our fine parmaceutical companies come out with the 37.5 mg for the taper off but I am still scared try and taper off them to fuck it as long as its working some what I'll take it ..........

It's an infraction system. You have zero infractions. Mostly here, I think you get verbally warned and then banned, which takes some serious effort. The infraction system came with the last upgrade. Only you can see the zero, so if you DID have infractions, only you would know. No worries.

Squirmy, glad to see you're back. I see you still have a keyboard that is missing the key between the "," and the "/". lol. Welcome back.

thanks,,sylvan its good to be back. Are you ok is everything alright you sound good,,oh its not my keyboard its these hands I was a industrial mechanic for the last twelve years and my hands are ate up with arthritus and there like really big to; so I apologize for my mistakes before I type them it's good to hear from you if you need me I'm there buddy

Archived