Hello.

Before I get started, I apologize ahead of time for any spelling errors that may occur. Typing with one hand isn't easy. (I've got little function in my right hand at this time.)

Now, with that aside, hello. You may call me Chomp. I am not a terribly interesting person, at least I think so. I'm often described as deadpan, friendly, or mean at times. I suppose it really depends on who I'm talking to.

I am currently working on improving myself, because I am much too hard on myself and others. I suppose that is what lead me here. At least people here will probably understand.

There isn't much else that I can really say about myself, so I suppose that's it. Pleased to meet you all.

Welcome, Chomp. Please take some time to read the rules and contact one of the staff if you have any questions.

If you feel chatty, check out our chat room. There are usually some people there, and we give priority to members who need to talk about their brain cooties. We also encourage people to write blogs. It's a good way to get to know members, and you can be public or private with your blog.

Good luck!

olga

Archived