Jump to content

I'm gonna have to quit

Recommended Posts

I'm switching hospitals that I'll be getting my ECT done at. The new hospital won't let me take klonopin, at all.

I was wondering if there was another med that is used to treat anxiety but isn't an anti seizure medication. Is there something I can replace it with?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...