CrazyBoards.org

;)

Just to let those who recognize the Superfrost that my Milo is gone' my best friend after 18 years of togetherness. She alweys was the truly badness of all cats in the world because of her intelligence.. She was there when I fell apart. when I lost my real life, thru many moves,

Frosty, I lost my tabby DeeDee Sunshine, just two weeks ago to marauding dogs from the neighborhood. I'm still in tears about it daily. She was my brave and ever cheerful companion of 12 years and I miss her terribly. I understand and am grieving for your loss as well ;)

I am so sorry for your loss.  It is so hard to lose a pet.  Especially one who has been there throughout your entire life.  You did what was necessary and compassionate for her.  I'm sure she is greatful.  My thoughts are with you during this difficult time.  Take care

Also, I wanted to share a couple links with you that might help.

Pet Loss

Pet Memories

Frosty, I'm so terribly sorry for your loss.

As others have said, I've also had to do the same thing. And it hurts like hell!

It took courage for you to ease her pain in such a gentle way and not let her suffer any longer. I know that may not sound like much, but it was one of the most loving thing you could do for her.

spike

Thank you to everyone who expressed their feelings over my Milo.

I know it was right but my purse is black my shoes and everytime i go to rec room

I think I see her or feel like calling her for a pet or a rub down. Her  not suffering

is more important to me than any selfish reason I might make to keep her with

me just for a little longer.

Frosty

Archived