CrazyBoards.org

At it again

I havent SI'ed for a while (read 3 to 4 months) and now in the last 3 weeks I have cut twice again.

Its just not fair.  My psych has been reducing my effexor down...maybe that is it?  Maybe something is just fundamentally wrong with the way my brain is configured?

Just wanted to confess.

Hi Hellcat, sorry to hear that you had a bit of a relapse.  3/4 months sounds like a really good go of it.  How come you are lowering your Effexor dose? Did anything happen lately, any triggers? Anything particularly stressful going on?

Karen

im sorry about the relapse.  i know what it's like.  So you confessed... that's good... now it's time to do something about it.  talk o you doc about the lowering of your effexor dosage.  also, think about some of the triggers or stressors you might have encountered that have been "out of the ordinary." 

dont be so hard on yourself.  we all make mistakes.  you just have to get up and try again.  we're all here for ya.

keep us posted.

be well!

xo

~Ophelia

Well, my psych lowered my dose since I was doing ok and I was a bit manic too.

Stress - ending old job, starting new one, bf on other side of country, Christmas coming.........ah no nothing out of the ordinary.

I am down to 300mg effexor, so thats good right?  Oh well I will keep on top of it I hope without too many relapses.

Thanks for the support

• 1 month later...

Archived