CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
Wildstyle96

Hello :)

Well I'm not really good with introductions so here goes...

My name is Andre, a 16 year old living in Australia. I haven't been diagnosed yet with anything as I've yet to tell anyone but my friends about my problems. I have been at points where I have self harmed but I've been trying to stop and have been 37 days without doing anything.

I have a tumblr page where I post a lot of my thoughts and keep track of myself. My friends also convinced me to see the school councilor. This hasn't really worked out as the first thing she told me was that if I told her anything that was putting me in danger (such as my suicidal thoughts, self harm, voices, etc) she would be forced to tell my parents; obviously I still have yet to tell her anything as I don't want them to find out.

Other things that I guess I could add is that I paint and draw and love music. Any Prince fans around :P ?

Hey welcome Andre! I hope you will find the support you are looking for here, there are so many wonderful people and lots of information to be found. It was nice to see you in chat earlier, hope you come by more often and also around on the boards. :)

Hello Wildstyle, I do hope you are able to get the help you need. Welcome to CB and I hope to keep seeing you lurking in chat. :)

First off, welcome to the board!!! My name is Stephanie - I'm 26 years old, been married for 9 years now and I have 3 great children. I am diagnosed as Bipolar I with generalized anxiety. My meds are listed below. I also have a 5 year old son who is diagnosed as Bipolar I with psychotic features, autism, and ADHD. I do have a website which I blog in, there's some other support there if you ever want to check it out. It's in my signature!

It's awesome that you're getting diagnosed so young. My bipolar really started to onset around 17-18 but I wasn't diagnosed until I was 24 years. It was a long, long 6 years to say the least.

First off, welcome to the board!!! My name is Stephanie - I'm 26 years old, been married for 9 years now and I have 3 great children. I am diagnosed as Bipolar I with generalized anxiety. My meds are listed below. I also have a 5 year old son who is diagnosed as Bipolar I with psychotic features, autism, and ADHD. I do have a website which I blog in, there's some other support there if you ever want to check it out. It's in my signature!

It's awesome that you're getting diagnosed so young. My bipolar really started to onset around 17-18 but I wasn't diagnosed until I was 24 years. It was a long, long 6 years to say the least.

First off, acceptable to the board!!! My name is Stephanie - I'm 26 years old, been affiliated for 9 years now and I accept 3 abundant children. I am diagnosed as Bipolar I with ambiguous anxiety. My meds are listed below. I additionally accept a 5 year old son who is diagnosed as Bipolar I with certifiable features, autism, and ADHD. I do accept a website which I blog in, there's some added abutment there if you anytime demand to analysis it out. It's in my signature!

It's alarming that you're accepting diagnosed so young. My bipolar absolutely started to access about 17-18 but I wasn't diagnosed until I was 24 years. It was a long, continued 6 years to say the least.