CrazyBoards.org

I don't think it is 'too perfect'. Not at all. Eventually you will have an argument.

Enjoy this relationsip - it sounds wonderful.

But I would try and see other friends, enjoy other activities when you are away from him.

Putting a 'like' on pictures of pretty girls?? Sounds sort of normal to me!

Do you have and MI that has been diagnosed by a professional. I see a list of self-diagnosis, but nothing that would make you a crazy. I know that is supposition on my part, and I appreciate that your forum posts and blog entry are a reaching out for help and assistance. Nonetheless, I am like the National Enquirer, and my inquiring mind wants to know.

This site is pro-psychiatry, and pro-medication. If you are mentally ill, you should get treated for it.

I think what you describe sounds like a miserable and unhappy life. It's normal to be infatuated at the beginning of a relationship, but when you are obsessed with someone to that degree, it isn't genuine love, it's more about trying to get your own needs and pain fulfilled through idealizing someone who, it sounds like, you don't see a lot of and don't know very well. I have no idea why ladybug would think this is a good relationship. A healthy relationship means you can enjoy time alone, keep your own life going and have meaning apart from the other person.

Based on your other posts, I suggest you see a therapist to find out why this is happening.