CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
vandeeje

Funny Videos

^^Wow!  This is one of those "unlikely friends" pictures.  I don't think I have ever seen a snail look so "perfect" before.  How that snail got onto that cat is beyond me.  You think someone put it there to see if they'd get a reaction from the cats?

Here is another you tube of the same cats with the snail on the cat's head.  Once again, not much of a reaction:

And what are they sitting on? car hood?
I thought the same thing about the snail! Perhaps there are places in this world with perfect snails. 

I was wondering that too about what they were sitting on! ... it does look like the top of a car, I think you're right.

LOL  I guess there are places with perfect snails!  If it had been a still picture (not a video), I wouldn't have believed it was a real snail.

You HAVE to watch this one:  Cats vs. Flip-flops  I laughed so loud and so fast I didn't even realize I was laughing until I stopped.

^^Is that for real?

I have the EXACT same question.

How could it be real? Perhaps the pope is multi-talented.

It says it was done when he was in America ... If he did do it, I'm surprised it wasn't televised ... I never saw it on the news, and I had the news on all day in the background/and watching it.

And also, doesn't the Pope (IRL) have a bigger belly?  He looks thinner in the picture than he usually does.

I'm lazy now, but wonder if it is on you tube anywhere.  I'll look later.

I decided to look ... it is on you tube ... looks real:

There is no way. Those bishops don't do magic tricks in church.

Look what I found:

That you tube is a great find!  Thanks for posting!  Now it makes more sense.

I have to say though, whomever made the video so the Pope was doing that with the tablecloth, that was good editing.  I have not idea how s/he could have done it.  Even with cutting and pasting parts of other videos, where in the world did they find a clip of the pope pulling the tablecloth out from under whatever was on the table?

That you tube is a great find!  Thanks for posting!  Now it makes more sense.

I have to say though, whomever made the video so the Pope was doing that with the tablecloth, that was good editing.  I have not idea how s/he could have done it.  Even with cutting and pasting parts of other videos, where in the world did they find a clip of the pope pulling the tablecloth out from under whatever was on the table?

Me too! Even after I Watched the video, I STILL thought the pope pulled the table cloth out.

Definitely good editing. Though one pope is skinnier than the other.

Look closely ... bird takes fur out of dog while the dog just lays there:

• Like 1

^^That poor little girl!  She was trying so hard!  And it took the teacher long enough to tell the girl it was ok if her feet didn't stay like that!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, melissaw72 said:

^^That poor little girl!  She was trying so hard!  And it took the teacher long enough to tell the girl it was ok if her feet didn't stay like that!

I know! Typical dance teacher.

That little girl, that was me, trying to hard to do something so easy I fell over. lol