CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
vandeeje

Funny Videos

1 hour ago, melissaw72 said:

Poor guy!

I don't think he was hurt, looked like he only fell maybe 4 inches. If he was hurt then I guess I would be an ahole for thinking it's funny. That would suck. I just remember in my middle school gym classes, the teacher would make these bizarre obstacle courses and I just felt like that Chihuahua every damn time.

2 hours ago, CoffeeBean said:

I don't think he was hurt, looked like he only fell maybe 4 inches. If he was hurt then I guess I would be an ahole for thinking it's funny. That would suck. I just remember in my middle school gym classes, the teacher would make these bizarre obstacle courses and I just felt like that Chihuahua every damn time.

LOL   I don't think he hurt himself either.  Right before he attempted to go up the stairs it was like he already knew he couldn't do it, but gave it a shot anyway.  I love chihuahuas ... if I had to pick a dog I would love to have one of them (from a rescue shelter though).

• Like 1

^^LOL ... I think it was a guy under the coat with the guy who was speaking.

What would you do if you saw a guy like that in a grocery store or something?  I would be curious but I don't think I'd go up to him.  I wonder how the cashier would react lol.

This is my kitty, Mittens, who seems to like the taste of me. I did the video in slow mo, the slow mo starts at 3 seconds. I think it's adorable and my cat is hilarious. Note: She isn't licking anything off my finger. She just sits on me and licks me for ages. Every day.

• Like 1

LOL  That was really good for a guy to do.  Not saying the men aren't good, it is just that I can't imagine a guy doing that routine!

^^I forget what this video was about.  Too bad  I didn't make a comment about, and that it doesn't exist anymore.

Here is a video of a cat helping to wash the dishes.  (53 seconds)

• Like 1

^^ That was pretty creative, and must have been hard to do by incorporating the flashbacks with the cat's noises (or whatever ... ie, it wasn't a quiet 'meow').

Edited by melissaw72