CrazyBoards.org

I have two Drivers' Licenses... one that I lost, and the replacement one.  Eventually I found the lost one.  NOW I CAN'T FIND EITHER ONE.

I am so stupid.  That's how I feel about it right now.  Can't keep track of one little card.  $&*@#&($&*( So I guess I will go buy a replacement for my replacement. ;)

Guest lmnop can't login at school

I can't keep track of cards either, if that's at all helpful.  When I went to be assessed at my hospital, I needed a hospital card.  I didn't have one, so we had one made.  Simple, right? 

Except when I went to put it into my wallet, I discovered I already had a card for this hospital, identical to the one held in my hand.  I still have no clue where the fuck the first one came from.  ;)

On a job I had long ago, I lost my ID. I had them make a new one. Lost that one. Found the old one. Went to work with it and was confronted by a management asshole who liked to harass people, with my other ID in his hand.

Is it true that in Japan you're considered too slow if you leave more than a meter between you and the next car?

On topic:

I've been looking for some stuff I bought recently at a flea market for days. I really did buy some stuff as some of it is here in clear view. But I can't find it. Probably in my car's overstuffed trunk. (life jackets and oarlocks, two bicycle wheels needing truing, etc. etc. etc.) Will have to try in daylight!

O sweet Lord! Lose things??? If there were a rhinoceros in my work-space I wouldn't be able to find it, and if I did, by chance, or with help, find it, I'd lose it within five minutes!

now, let's see, what have I done with the computer>>

tom

Is it true that in Japan you're considered too slow if you leave more than a meter between you and the next car?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually, in Japan in holiday season, the entire country goes on vacation at the same time, so on the highways there is no more than a meter betweeen cars...news routinely reports 'traffic jams' that go on for miles and miles...

back on topic, I lost a token (one of them thingies that spouts numbers at random to be used as passwords on company laptops when we sign in to our intranet from hotels) and hafta pay a whopping $100 to replace the stoopid thing!

Archived