CrazyBoards.org

I feel like I am gonna crash soon..

I feel very jittery.  I cannot be still.  My thoughts are very flighty.  I'm hearing things again.  I get bad headaches.  I spent last night crying uncontrollably and biting my boyfriend's head off for something mundane.  My daughter is driving me insane.  She isn't being bad, just noisy, and I cannot stand it.  It irritates me so much.  I feel like I could literally run a mile or two or three without stopping and I am so not in shape.  This damn twitching is really pissing me off.  Sleep would help, but I can't go to sleep.  I don't know what to do.  As I said before, I am poor and have no insurance.  I can call my pdoc, but probably won't get a response.  I don't want to do anything drastic either.  I just cannot calm down.  What do I do??

These are the signs that you can't ignore, and you can't wait on.

- Call your Pdoc NOW. 

- Tell them that it is urgent and that you are going hypomanic/manic (I don't know what your DX is).

- Did your Pdoc give you any rescue meds for mania? Or any instructions about taking more Seroquel if this happened?

If you cannot get hold of the Pdoc and feel that you are going to hurt yourself:

- Go to the ER

- Call 911

There is help for you, but you have to call or go to it.

A.M.

I am not sure about triggers, but I suppose this might trigger someone or something, so here's the little warning...

I called the crisis line and was talked down.  I decided to hurt myself just because I wanted to feel something other than numbness and rage.  I figured it would make everything stop, if even for a little while.  It did.  Now I just need to sleep and I will feel better.

Invictus--please write us again, your note about hurting yourself scared me and I am worried about you.  Have been since I read your first post.

I know that feeling that there's a crash coming, even tho I cycle really rapidly, sometimes I can feel the depression coming, and when I can, its BAD.

Please, let us konw you're OK, and keep writing.  It does help--it help you, and all of us as well, cause we're all in this together.

Archived