CrazyBoards.org

thank you

Guest ~Aurelie~

Guest ~Aurelie~

...thank you all who left me messages of hope and courage and strength to get through these last weeks of hell.  you will never know how much it has meant to me, and my wellbeing.  you really kept me afloat.  i hope you know that.  i want you to know how much i appreciate it.

i was really starting to like it here.  i have met some lovely souls here.  but i have to admit i am not feeling safe here anymore.  i noticed some stuff going on and i understand that these things happen and it's probably more MY issues with trust more than anything, in fact i'm sure of it...but i have to leave...at least for now.  it is nobody's fault.  i know this is my thing.  my ptsd has been known to make me feel unsafe in many situations.  i know some of you can understand/relate.  i feel terrible about this because you are wonderful people and i would like to be here, but i just can't.  it's too hard right now.  i hope i won't feel this way forever.  i know it limits my life and my ability to form lasting friendships.  i know i am losing out by leaving.  i will miss you.  please know how you've touched my life.  i will never forget.

aurelie 

Aurelie -

I'm sorry to read you're leaving, but I fully understand you've got to do what you have to in order to take care of yourself.  You seem like a very kind person and will be missed.  I hope you'll continue to at least stop in once in a while and read, even if you don't feel like posting anything.  I've gotten a lot of comfort just from reading through other's posts, including yours, I might add, and realizing I'm not the only out there that's wacko and can't get it together to take a shower, much less find a job, even though a year ago I was a highly-paid professional.  Shit happens, you know what I mean?

I hope you manage to find some peace and comfort within yourself, and maybe one day can stop by and let us know how you're doing.  Take good care of yourself, we'll be sending good thoughts your way.

Catnapper

Aurelie:

but i have to admit i am not feeling safe here anymore.  i noticed some stuff going on and i understand that these things happen and it's probably more MY issues with trust more than anything, in fact i'm sure of it...but i have to leave...at least for now.

If you are referring to all the political stuff going on "upstairs", you need not worry. I have been a member for a very long time now. There are certain people that are staying, and I am too because of this. I don't know all the details of the infighting, but I am following those I trust.  Sometimes you just have to do this. Blindly trust.

If you have had someone say something to you that is inappropraite, there are ways of dealing with that too. You can always PM me if you want, and I will discuss it with you.

I hate to see you leave. You were getting to the point where you were really letting some issues go. And we were here to catch you. We still are.  Should you decide to leave and come back in a few months? I can almost guarentee that most of us responding to your thread will still be here, remember you, and pick up where you left off.

I am sorry you are leaving. It was your bravery that was helping other people to come forward with their stories. Maybe they haven't yet, but I am guessing that had you continued and had a successful outcome, many more would have stepped forward too. And they still may. It took a lot of guts for you to do what you did, but you are leaving before your task is done.

This is a helpful, safe site.

Take care and like I said, there will always be a light on for you when you come back.

Breeze

i'll leave the porch light on for you.  you just drop by when you're feeling better, ok?  no rush.

i'll be here, i've been here for a while & am not leaving.

*reddog and Breeze wait up each up night like anxious parents  ;) *

HOPE TO SEE YOU BACK, AURELIE!!

Guest ~Aurelie~

thank you catnapper, breeze, reddog, and grouse (thanks i got your message).  you're all so kind.  thank you.  i wish you all the best. 

aurelie

Archived