CrazyBoards.org

I've not had experience with percocet, but after I had my wisdom teeth out and was taking various pain relief for that, I felt like the pain relief was interfering with my bipolar medication...I can't remember exactly but that might have also been around the time that I started taking Lamictal (was titrating over from Lithium)

I would keep an eye on it, maybe mention it to your family if you feel comfortable enough to do so, so that they know what to do if your mania gets worse. And talk to your doctor too...

Well, I have sza and I'm on psych meds. I also take percocet (prescribed, for severe back pain) regularily. I can account for the bump in energy.

What happens for me is I'll be bodily tired but mentally wired. So, when I get off my but and get to doing what I'm supposed to be doing the energy takes over and I way get things done. The tiredness disappears and I'm a machine. I just have to be careful and watch out for my back.

For psych meds I take Nardil, Lamictal, Trileptal, Klonopin and Haldol. I take 1-2 perc 10/325s daily every 6 hrs. As prescribed.

Yeah. Really good. It says...

Your action has resulted in an error. Please click the Back button in your browser and try again.

I'm locking this. Enough!

Andrea, I hope you got something out of this thread that was useful. I'm sorry that it degraded the way that it did. This happens sometimes. We try to make sure that what we say is based in science and isn't something pulled out of thin air. When we see things that are incorrect, we try to correct the misinformation. Sometimes it works out well, and sometimes it doesn't. Please, don't let this thread run you off. Stick around, you might like it here.

Edited by sylvan