CrazyBoards.org

How to know when to back down

Bull. shit. If I accuse you of swinging your dick in front of women, I am libeling you? Because that is essentially all that was said. And I am pretty sure you actually knew that that was a metaphor, but wanted to lash back at people for giving advice you solicited.

eldorado:

Can you walk away from this?

You didn't ask for my advise at this juncture of the thread but you've been running hot for about as long as I have.

Maybe you can turn a corner and start sleeping too much like I'm doing now. <_<

Ain't this MI shit fun?

Will

eldorado get out and away from these cunts, cocksuckers, people wanna be's as fast as you can..Unless you conform to their smelly, vaginal, swinging left and right tits, then you and I do not have a fucking, damn, shit, fuck you all who have tried to ram me, assholoes. This board is ridiculous. Meet you later eldorado and then we can see how that big dick can't even make these fucking whores on this board feel good because they are too busy with their vibrators. You go to hell moderators who just want to pick on people who come here for help...Jealous because I have a fucking education? Fuck you... Eldorado fuck them...ANYONE WHO HAS SAID ANYTHING TO ME THAT IS DERAGOTORY GO BACK TO SCHOOL, OH YOU CAN'T YOU DIDN'T EVEN GET YOUR FUCKING GED AND GET A FUCKING LIFE...YOU THINK I CAN'T STOOP TO YOUR PATEHTIC LEVEL? WELL YOU ARE CORRECT.. THAT MEANS RIGHT IN YOUR LITTLE MINDS. WHINE YOU BIG FAT BABIES..i HAVE TRIED TO BE HELPFUL ON THIS BOARD. HOW DID I KNOW I WAS GETTING INTO A STINKING SHIT HOLE.. GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO WHINE AND TALK ABOUT TONIGHT IN CHAT VAP, VAPOR RUB, WHATEVER THE HELL YOU CALL YOURSELF. TOO BAD YOU GUYS HATE YOURSELVES SO FUCKING MUCH THAT YOU HAVE TO PICK ON INVISIBLE PEOPLE YOU DON'T EVENN KNOW.. I GUESS YOU FEEL REAL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF. GO FUCK YOURSELVES, AND TO THOSE OF YOU WHO THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO GET SUPPORT ON THIS DUMBASS BOARD I AM SORRY THAT IT DIDN'T WORK OUT. SO MY LAST PARTING WORDS ARE TO WHO ALL TARGETED ME AND I DIDN'T CARE ENOUGH TO GET YOUR NAMES EXCEPT VAPOR RUB IS EASIER TO REMEMBER , GO FUCK YOURSELF REAL GOOD, YOU WON'T HAVE ANY ONE ELSE WHO WILL GET WITH IN 1 FOOT OF YOU. REPORT THAT ASSHOLES!

Okay, I am locking this thread. Eldorado, the OP, has said he is stepping back, which IMHO means the thread has served its purpose and needn't be a platform for shit-slinging vendettas.

Edit: beat me to it!

Edited by Miron