CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
Velvet Elvis

Chat Rules

1. No sexually explicit chat please. R rated stuff is OK, as is NC-17 as long as it's tasteful and in subtitles.
  2. No spam. No flaming. No soliciting to buy or sell medications or illegal drugs. Chat is usually logged. If the feds come knocking on my door I'm going to give them what they are looking for because I can't afford a lawyer. If you want to talk about your plans to blow up the Corn Palace, do so at your own risk.
  3. Before you ask a question about a medication, check the forums or elsewhere on the web.
  4. The word of the moderators is final, so don't complain to me about it.
  5. Please be courteous of others and try not to dominate conversation for extended periods.
  6. Medication and mental health issues always get priority. If someone wants to talk about a crisis situation or ask a question about medications or whatnot, please put social conversation on hold for a bit or take it in private.
  7. It is the opinion of many of us that cyberhugs are real fucking lame. They are not forbidden but the right is reserved to make fun of anyone who uses them. If you want to communicate, please use words. Just as cybershit doesn't smell, cyberhugs communicate nothing other than your poor mastery of linguistic communication.
  8. Eight eight, I forget what eight was for.
  9. Please respect the right of others to decide when and with whom they are going to be anonymous. Unless a person uses their real name as their nick, only use real names in private conversation. Likewise, avoid public mention of the names of a others' family members, city of residence, and other personal details unless they do so first during the same chat session
  • Like 4

Updated. I mostly just changed the wording in a couple places but didn't want ya'll to think I was trying to sneak anything in.

When I try to join chat, it says, "you have been kicked from chat room". I have never been here b4... what's up?