CrazyBoards.org
ahalo

Your Cocktail Deconstructed

17 hours ago, Wonderful.Cheese said:

So, no more anti-drooling pill, no more clozapine, no more vraylar, and hoping to make zyprexa zydis 10 mg part of my regular cocktail (I have been taking it daily anyway), also I take Flonase for allergies I forgot about that 

The AAP:

Abilify 35 mg - mood stabilizer and psychosis......30 mg Bedtime and 5 mg AM

The anti anxiety:

Klonopin 3 mg - severe anxiety (GAD)........1 mg AM, 1 mg afternoon, 1 mg evening/bedtime

The mood stabilizer:

Lamictal 300 mg - mood stabilizer......300 mg bedtime

Birth control:

Yaz - birth control and heavy period control.......one pill AM

Sleep disorders:

Nuvigil 200 mg - sleep disorders/wakefulness.....200 mg AM

Hashimoto’s disease:

Synthroid 50 mcg - hashimoto’s disease.....50 mcg AM

Weight control:

Metformin 2000 mg - weight gain prevention from psych meds.......1000 mg AM and 1000 mg evening

Topamax 200 mg - weight management/loss, controlling overeating.....100 mg AM and 100 mg afternoon

Allergies:

Flonase - allergies.....spray in the morning

The as needed med (PRN):

Zyprexa Zydis 10 mg - as needed for breakthrough psychosis.....5 mg twice daily

Glad you're down to one AAP regularly, and just one prn! :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My cocktail is slimming down a bit as I become more and more stable! Was able to get rid of the PRN antipsychotic. Now I have a stockpile of Zyprexa and Geodon!! lol

1. aripiprazole (Abilify) 20 mg 1 PO q AM: bipolar II, antidepressant adjunct
  2. clorazepate (Tranxene T-Tab) 15 mg 1 PO tid (45 mg): anxiety, panic attack prevention (I'd like to eventually get rid of this and just have PRN Xanax)
  3. desipramine (Norpramin) 50 mg 1 PO q AM: bipolar II depression
  4. MethylPro L-Methylfolate 15 mg 1 PO q AM: bipolar II depression, MTHFR gene mutations
  5. phendimetrazine (Bontril-PDM) 35 mg 2 PO tid (210 mg): obesity, and off-label for ADHD and idiopathic hypersomnia
  6. sertraline (Zoloft) 100 mg 1.5 PO q AM (150 mg): bipolar II depression, OCD, panic disorder
  7. vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 50,000 IU 1 PO q wk: hypovitaminosis D
  8. oxcarbazepine (Trileptal) 600 mg 1 PO bid (1,200 mg): bipolar II, nocturnal epilepsy
  9. propranolol (Inderal) 40 mg 1/2 PO bid (40 mg): essential tremor, and happens to help anxiety a little

+ PRNs (see signature)

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, mikl_pls said:

Glad you're down to one AAP regularly, and just one prn! :D 

Thank you! Although I am probably going to be put on zyprexa zydis 10 mg daily in addition to the abilify at my pdoc appointment in about 10 days. In the future I'd like to decrease the Abilify to 30 mg, but for the moment I'm wanting to enjoy semi stability for a while longer. I have been taking the PRN zyprexa daily 5-10 mg for about 3 weeks I think at least now.

6 hours ago, mikl_pls said:

My cocktail is slimming down a bit as I become more and more stable! Was able to get rid of the PRN antipsychotic. Now I have a stockpile of Zyprexa and Geodon!! lol

1. aripiprazole (Abilify) 20 mg 1 PO q AM: bipolar II, antidepressant adjunct
  2. clorazepate (Tranxene T-Tab) 15 mg 1 PO tid (45 mg): anxiety, panic attack prevention (I'd like to eventually get rid of this and just have PRN Xanax)
  3. desipramine (Norpramin) 50 mg 1 PO q AM: bipolar II depression
  4. MethylPro L-Methylfolate 15 mg 1 PO q AM: bipolar II depression, MTHFR gene mutations
  5. phendimetrazine (Bontril-PDM) 35 mg 2 PO tid (210 mg): obesity, and off-label for ADHD and idiopathic hypersomnia
  6. sertraline (Zoloft) 100 mg 1.5 PO q AM (150 mg): bipolar II depression, OCD, panic disorder
  7. vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 50,000 IU 1 PO q wk: hypovitaminosis D
  8. oxcarbazepine (Trileptal) 600 mg 1 PO bid (1,200 mg): bipolar II, nocturnal epilepsy
  9. propranolol (Inderal) 40 mg 1/2 PO bid (40 mg): essential tremor, and happens to help anxiety a little

+ PRNs (see signature)

I'm so happy to hear you are becoming more stable! Yay! Great news! 

Edited by Wonderful.Cheese

Posted (edited)
On 5/12/2019 at 2:31 AM, Persona_Is_Life said:

Holy polypharmacy. How are you feeling on this cocktail? Also, welcome!

Congrats! That must feel amazing! Also, much less to worry about. 

I'm great..no not really, but i'm stable. The only problem is very hard to wake up in the mornings, that's a little price, i hope my psychiatrist take me one antipsychotic (quetiapine i hope so) and also i think i'll be fine with just one antidepresant, i would like to keep the fluoxetine since it is more antiobsesive, and makes good synergy with the Ritalin. The las three ones (diazepam, amitriptyline and perphenazine) is just one pill with three substances at those dosage, that one i self medicate :D is very peaceful mind and doesnt knock me like quetiapine, i also self medicate with pregabalin and lamotrigine, surprising helpful both of them, by reading here and other forums, i decided to try those, i dont know if i tell him the next appointment, lets see how it goes, he is openly when i suggest one med..i'll update later :D and thanks for the welcome! Greetings from Mexico!

Edited by Equilibrium022x
Greetings

Well, yesterday...sorry on thursday two days ago had my appointment with my psychiatry. He really did some changes and thanks God is working good.

1. Quetiapine √ out!

2. Escitalopram... √ out

So he add me a substance unknown from me, and is very peaceful mind thoughts clean and every thoughts are more clear, so here is my coctel:

1. Brexpiprazol 0.5mg (the new one) 

0-0-1 

2. Aripiprazole 15 mg....0-0-1

3. Fluoxetine 20mg.....2-2-0 (the only change was divide doses, still 80mg) - ocd, depression, anxiety √ great medicine, best ssri i've taken.

4. Modafinil 200mg....1-0-0/ from two i've taken, he dropped it just one for wakefull me, lerhargy, adhd

5. Methylphenidate LA/30mg....1-1-0

(Adhd, depression)

6. Olanzapine 10mg (drooped it instead of 10mg just half pillz very hard to cut it but fortunely i have a pill razor)/- 0-½-0. Eventually he will put me off my favorito antipsychotic 😕

7. Clonazepam 2mg....0-0-1/ he will make me quit also my favorite benzo but fuck it i'll use ir prn as well the olanzapine. Ok for this one two weeks i will take the entire pill, then two week pill, them keep me tapering two weeks ¼ pill (0,5mg)/them drop it 😕hopimg wont b hard to quit

Ok thanks for reading and sorry my bad orthography this damn phone is very slow working. Greetings!