CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
NEWcastle212

got some relief tonight..it's been awhile

really? I mean... really.

UNNECESSARY

and no homo. I'm straight ;)

no.there is need for criticism.  you are using this v thread as a stage to assert heterosexual "dominance".  instead of just being happy you''ve chosen to try and take other people down.

what you said was an effort to assure everyone that you couldn't possibly be homosexual... 

since no one really expressed the giving of two shits, this was likely induced by your concern or straight up intolerance, leading you to . attempt a joke at the expense of others.

I'm not going to sit back and "be happy" because you choose to behave like an ass.

no.there is need for criticism.  you are using this v thread as a stage to assert heterosexual "dominance".  instead of just being happy you''ve chosen to try and take other people down.

what you said was an effort to assure everyone that you couldn't possibly be homosexual... 

since no one really expressed the giving of two shits, this was likely induced by your concern or straight up intolerance, leading you to . attempt a joke at the expense of others.

I'm not going to sit back and "be happy" because you choose to behave like an ass.

whoaa! have you taken your meds today? lol.

why did you feel the need to share this with the whole board? I really don't care about your sexual orientation or if you used your hand and some jergens to get relief. Why should I congratulate you? and the whole homophobic thing is really lame. We really don't care if you got some or not and if the partner was male or female. Asking Luna if she's taken her meds is really lame. You're the one in the wrong all the way around.

Edited by AnnaBanana

sorry nobody thought your shitty joke was funny, and your only comeback was the lowest hanging fruit available. asking someone if they took their meds as a rebuttal on a site like this is like calling someone fat at a weight watchers meeting... wanna try a little harder?

oh and sorry finding someone to give you 'relief' is so rare and difficult you feel entitled to congratulations

extra homo :wub:

Edited by heartwax

why did you feel the need to share this with the whole board? I really don't care about your sexual orientation or if you used your hand and some jergens to get relief. Why should I congratulate you? and the whole homophobic thing is really lame. We really don't care if you got some or not and if the partner was male or female. Asking Luna if she's taken her meds is really lame. You're the one in the wrong all the way around.

get the fuck off if you don't like my post. sensitive cunt

sorry nobody thought your shitty joke was funny, and your only comeback was the lowest hanging fruit available. asking someone if they took their meds as a rebuttal on a site like this is like calling someone fat at a weight watchers meeting... wanna try a little harder?

oh and sorry finding someone to give you 'relief' is so rare and difficult you feel entitled to congratulations

extra homo :wub:

who the fuck are you trying to be, bitch? go preach somewhere else. I'm just trying to be friendly and you guys wanna cause a world war. I would congratulate any man that got him some pussy. pussy is good!

Dunno about that....you're a pussy, and you don't seem all that good in any sense of the word....

How is telling the world you got some ass "being friendly"? I am not a sensitive cunt, I just truly don't give a shit and it's not something that should have been posted in the bipolar forums. Maybe  a blog post, maybe in the confessional, but not here. Not many would truly care anyway.

get the fuck off if you don't like my post. sensitive cunt

Whoa!!  No need to fuck with Luna, or call Anna a c***.  Kindergarten shit.  Grow up.

You sir, are a jackass. How does it feel to kick someone when they are down? Huh? Does that make you feel secure in your masculinity as well? Because you're "no homo." LAME.

And it is blatantly obvious why this is such a rare, rare occasion for you. You wont get a pat on the back from me. But you will get called LAME once again.