CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix_Rising

Screaming Goats

Some of those animals are sheep, actually.  It's still funny, all the noises they make.

Love it!  I will never hear that aria again and not think of that screaming sheep.

I was going to post the version with the goats, since this is the screaming goat thread, but this made me laugh way harder. I figure it counts since it did spring from the screaming goat meme:

Edited by A208B

These are great! I lol'd.

If you haven't see this already, check it out.  Guaranteed to make you smile.

OMG did this make me laugh!  At one point the goat was yelling, with slobber coming out if it's mouth!

Oh Vape, I laughed so hard at these.  The Miley Cirus one is awesome.  And I looove Adele, even with a goat singing in her video.  Thank you!

omg, these are SO funny.  never heard of screaming goats, much less screaming sheep.  They are all over the internet!!!  aaahhhh.......

I went to listen to some of these again, and all I see is a white area where the video used to be.  There are none here -- all are whited out.  Does anyone see the white also?

I see only white too, melissa.  I think they get removed by the internet gods after a period of time.  Here's the one I originally put up:

ETA: hmmm.  I tried to link it again and it showed only white.  I don't know how to embed.  Sorry.

Edited by Phoenix_Rising