CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
sonicwhite

For the women

Okay back in 05 and I know it's been 8 yr's but, I have thought of this often. I was dating this gal for like 6 months and we had lot's of fun....Well one day it was like she just turned on me for I guess the reason was sex...I was asking for too much....Okay in may of 08 I started to lose my marbles because of stress due to feeling like she was going to leave me and the fact that I thought she was cheating on me and, the meth and heavy drug use.....So I go thru a psychosis from may of 08 to Novemeber of 08....That period I would say way the hardest and when I came to my senses...She was gratful but, she broke up with me soon after....She got with this guy that I knew and we would go over to this drugg dealer's house and they would be sitting there kissing right in front of me...So to ad insult to ingury. I had been thru a traumatizing psychosis and when I came to I lost my ex and then I had to think of all the horrible crap I had to endure about thinking of what they where doing....She said. and I qoute...It's not you, it's me....welll thats a f-n lie because if it was you you would atleast try to work it out rather then lying to me. SHould of just said it was me.

Ah, sonicwhite. you have become more and more repetitive in your topics and less and less understandable. You once castigated me for not understanding your cryptic posts and blogs, yet here we are months later any your topic titles remain a mystery, your topic content is incomprehensible, and you are being far to repetitive. If your once post about your meds PAY attention to the responses. Do not continue to post similar queries over an over.

Far too often your queries are so convoluted and obtuse that they become inexplicable. You cannot succinctly tell us what you meant, yet you continue to post in a similar manner.

Take a step back from your posts and ask someone if they are meaningful and inspire a response.

ETA, if necessarily request assistance from one of the regular posters on the forum. Try to let the mods be mods.

Edited by Indigo 'n dye

This sounds like material for a blog rather than a thread

Would it had made a difference if she did say you were the reason? I think she was try to let you down easily.

Hey. Just a thought here.

I don't think that they psychosis was triggered by her at all. I think that the psychosis was triggered ENTIRELY by your own drug use, and your own propensity to MI.

You blaming her is WRONG. And, hey! The reason no woman (including her) wants to be with you? It's because you blame women for things that are your fault. Part of being a responsible grown up adult is knowing when things are your fault or not. And you are not there yet.

I am there more then most ppl..there just too blind to see it....just close topic thanks!

Hey. Just a thought here.

I don't think that they psychosis was triggered by her at all. I think that the psychosis was triggered ENTIRELY by your own drug use, and your own propensity to MI.

You blaming her is WRONG. And, hey! The reason no woman (including her) wants to be with you? It's because you blame women for things that are your fault. Part of being a responsible grown up adult is knowing when things are your fault or not. And you are not there yet.

Also, women don't like...to my knowledge...hanging around guys that get psychotic on drugs, especially when said guy knows certain drugs will send him into a psychosis.  Such guys are neither fun nor safe to be around.

And no, this thread will not be closed.  Just because you don't feel comfortable reading it, or you haven't gottern any validation, does not mean it will be closed for your own comfort.

Guest Recluse

I am there more then most ppl..there just too blind to see it....just close topic thanks!

No.  We do not make a habit of closing threads upon user request unless it's a very rare circumstances.

If you want to rant, do it on your blog or on 'People Suck!'.  That's part of why they are there.

Okay back in 05 and I know it's been 8 yr's but, I have thought of this often. I was dating this gal for like 6 months and we had lot's of fun....Well one day it was like she just turned on me for I guess the reason was sex...I was asking for too much....Okay in may of 08 I started to lose my marbles because of stress due to feeling like she was going to leave me and the fact that I thought she was cheating on me and, the meth and heavy drug use.....So I go thru a psychosis from may of 08 to Novemeber of 08....That period I would say way the hardest and when I came to my senses...She was gratful but, she broke up with me soon after....She got with this guy that I knew and we would go over to this drugg dealer's house and they would be sitting there kissing right in front of me...So to ad insult to ingury. I had been thru a traumatizing psychosis and when I came to I lost my ex and then I had to think of all the horrible crap I had to endure about thinking of what they where doing....She said. and I qoute...It's not you, it's me....welll thats a f-n lie because if it was you you would atleast try to work it out rather then lying to me. SHould of just said it was me.

Okay.... so you dated this girl for six months and had a lot of fun.

So then 'suddenly' it seems like she turns on you, and you think the reason is sex, you've apparently been bugging her for it too much.  First, dude, if you'd been bugging her for too much sex, I'm going to bet there were many clues beforehand that she was getting irked at your harassment of her for sex.

Losing your marbles 'due to feeling like she was going to leave me and was cheating on me' I'm going to reeeeeeallly place more squarely on the shoulders of the paranoia that tends to come hand-in-hand with the use of meth.  Just sayin'.  Also, someone not really secure in themselves and relationships who displays some of the tendencies that you do, well, in my experience they tend to jump on the 'OMG EVERY SIGN MEANS THEY'RE CHEATING ON ME' bandwagon all too easily.  Own up to that shit, dude.  You need to work on it - it's not just the drugs.

So she didn't break up with you through your psychosis issue, which in one view anyway could be said to be a nice thing, y'know she didn't kick you when you were down eh?  Waited until you had a bit more stable footing before she dropped that blow.  Because I doubt she'd only first considered it right before she ended things, bro.

Dude, making out with her new boyfriend in front of you?  Okay that can be kinda sucky.  But it sounds like you all were in a den of some shitty drug-house behaviour you know?  I doubt she was this bastion of goodness and neither were you eh?  But she wasn't with you anymore.  If watching her make out with her new beau was too much for ya, WTF did you hang around then?  If the situation sucks, dude, it's time to leave.

And you don't know her brain.  If she says it's her and not you, maybe that is a lie, maybe it was a lie because she didn't want to be with someone who does drugs even though it makes him psychotic.  Maybe she was scared and couldn't handle that (hint: this one would be her thing rather than you, eh?)  In the end she owed you NOTHING, not working it out with you, not sticking with you, nothing.  Not one bit.  Not one iota.  Saying what she did, does not in any way shape or form mean she was obligated or supposed to work things out with you in some way.  If she didn't want to do so, she was under no obligation to do or say anything else.  She clearly did not want to stick it out and work things out with you, her other choices good or bad notwithstanding.  They were hers.  You need to man up and own your own choices, responsibilities, and feelings.

So, since you are there far more than us... what will you do about it? Continue to wallow? Or do something about it?

^ what they said. I don't really understand what you were expecting from starting this?

Guest Vapourware

I'm starting to feel like these hamsters: