CrazyBoards.org

Seroquel occasional use for sleep?

Can the occasional use of Seroquel for sleep make me insanly hungry the next day? When i was on regular doses of seroquel i gained 30 lbs. Will the occasional night time use lead to day time bnging the next day? I used it last night and ate everything in sight today... coincidence?

Can the occasional use of Seroquel for sleep make me insanly hungry the next day? When i was on regular doses of seroquel i gained 30 lbs. Will the occasional night time use lead to day time bnging the next day? I used it last night and ate everything in sight today... coincidence?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know that it can have that rapid/direct a result, especially at the doses used to help you sleep. If you only use it once in a while, then a day of much eating won't have much impact overall -- assuming you have a reasonable diet/exercise thing going.

Fiona

Massive hunger?  Gee, I don't know.  I've only been through one box of 25mg tabs that I have used occasionally for sleep.  They didn't seem to cause ravenous hunger.  I used the last two tabs last week for a mixed state.

I guess all I can offer you is a "probable no" in my experience.  However, I have just enough experience with crazymeds to believe that what you believe you experienced is real. 

I believe you.

A.M.

Archived