CrazyBoards.org

Hello..Hello..

I suppose I should introduce myself!

19 years old..college student.. Been off meds for a couple months and hit rock bottom about a month ago. Unfortuntly up here in northern MN there is one psychiatrist every 200 miles and I am finding it hard- so I guess I am looking for a little bit more support  ;) .

Depression..binge eating..rapid cycling..alcohol abuse..what else is new? Been dealing with all this crap for years now and I just want to find SOME RELEIF!!

(My appointment is next week btw, currently taking 80 mg Prozac but deff. need something much much more powerful because this aint doin nothing for me).

Welcome welcome!

It's good that you've got an appt coming up. These boards are full of folks going through some/most/all of what you're going through (tho everyone's story is different, of course), so hop around the boards and check things out.

Know what you mean about Prozac. I was sooooooo hoping that would be the answer...not so much as a fart, tho.

Anyway, welcome!

lily

Hey crazychic....Id like to welcome you to the boards... My name is Lisa, Ive also sufferred from depression on and off since I was a kid...I think its great youre a student, and that youre taking steps to see a doc.

Im sure you'll find lots of advice and support here at Crazyboards, glad to have you here!!!

Prozac didn't work for me. I'm currently on Zoloft, but apparently my pdoc doesn't know how to access the internet, as I'm bpII and shouldn't be on it! There's LOTS of AD's out there, don't give up hope.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your on Zoloft for BP2? Wow...that deff. is not right.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys!

I suppose I should introduce myself!

19 years old..college student.. Been off meds for a couple months and hit rock bottom about a month ago. Unfortuntly up here in northern MN there is one psychiatrist every 200 miles and I am finding it hard- so I guess I am looking for a little bit more support  :) .

Depression..binge eating..rapid cycling..alcohol abuse..what else is new? Been dealing with all this crap for years now and I just want to find SOME RELEIF!!

(My appointment is next week btw, currently taking 80 mg Prozac but deff. need something much much more powerful because this aint doin nothing for me).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

welcome crazychic, from another 19 year old fucked up college student! lol  ;)

Archived