CrazyBoards.org

Repelling the entire fucking universe

HyperInHell

Man, I am really diseased or something. Everyone is cancelling their plans with me. Nobody is calling me back. I am truly alone.

What the hell am I doing to cause this?

Why is everyone leaving?

I feel so desperate and pathetic. So needy. So ignored and rejected.

Yet I go out and everything is fine.

What the hell?

Man, I am really diseased or something. Everyone is cancelling their plans with me. Nobody is calling me back. I am truly alone.

What the hell am I doing to cause this?

Why is everyone leaving?

I feel so desperate and pathetic. So needy. So ignored and rejected.

Yet I go out and everything is fine.

What the hell?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey HIH.  I just wanted to say that I hear you and totally understand.  I am alone too.  It is hard whether it is perception or reality. 

It's reality, damn right it is. Nobody can make it.

It's always school or work. Or they simply don't call me back. Or they don't show up. They flat out don't show up. Fucking piece of shit flakes. All of them standing me up because I'm too eager. Or something. Or they get a bad feeling from me, maybe? I'm putting out something needy. Something far too needy. I need to stop that shit. Holy fuck, I need to be distant and jaded and removed so I can have more friends. Right.

I'm putting out something needy. Something far too needy. I need to stop that shit. Holy fuck, I need to be distant and jaded and removed so I can have more friends. Right.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No.  You need to make friends with people that aren't selfish assholes.  You need to continue to be the person you are, if other people can't deal with it, fuck them. 

I was commenting to someone about this exact subject yesterday.

From within, I can't seem to figure out what makes me different, what others see in me that isn't like everyone else.

People whom I seem to get along fine with at work would never think of inviting me to poker night.

People don't seem to think twice about cancelling something, or like you said not showing up. With nothing but a "Oh... Sorry, something came up" as an explanation.

I have yet to figure out what the see that makes me unsuitable to be friends with.

The people I work with seem to enjoy working with me, and I know I'm respected for my work.

But when they get together for something after work, I get left out.

It does become aggravating. I totally sympathize.

Archived