CrazyBoards.org

Guilt.....

I am Toddalan1 and I am very new here, I found this place today by accident. I suffer from bipolar 1 (ultra rapid cycler), PTSD, OCD, and ADD. Not really sure what else. I am in the process of trying to get the proper treatments etc..(In that I am not being followed and am not really seeing a doctor at this time), I am just taking the same meds I have been taking for years. I carry guilt and shame over HORRIBLE things I have done in my past, and how my bad choices in life destroyed others. These feelings haunt me everyday. Anyway, I know that I need to make many changes in my life and seek help to get better immediately. I really don't know what else to say at this point, except that I am 43 and have been dealing with mental illness since about 19 years old. (Although, I always knew there was something "off" about me even when I was very young anyway, just was never really sure what). Anyway, I am glad to find this place... Thanks for sharing everyone! :0)