CrazyBoards.org

Mathew Warren was 27 years old with bipolar I Disorder, He has tried to commit suicide in the past but this week he has achieved success. I didn't know him personally but just last week my mom was telling me about him and how he refused to take medication. She wanted me to stay on them. This sweet understanding gentle man will very much be missed. He was son of a local pastor Rick Warren.Like I said I didn't know him personally but felt I needed to say something. I hope all of you will stay on your meds and work to find what works for you. RIP Mathew Warren.

Edited by Bipolar_Flower

Well that is very sad.  Always sad when  mentally ill person loses their life to suicide.

Rick Warren, his father, he wrote The Purpose Driven Life.  He is very well known I believe.

I am sorry he and his wife are grieving such a tremendous loss.

(he is no friend to the GLBT community however)

Well that is very sad.  Always sad when  mentally ill person loses their life to suicide.

Rick Warren, his father, he wrote The Purpose Driven Life.  He is very well known I believe.

I am sorry he and his wife are grieving such a tremendous loss.

(he is no friend to the GLBT community however)

Yea I am not a fan of the Church-my mom is. Rick Warren isn't the most open person and since I am a lesbian he probably wouldn't be a fan of me either. But I feel so bad for him and his wife and Mathew. Thank you for your understanding. *hugs* 

Edit: Actually my mom's not a fan either. She used to work for him though and our friends go there so...

Edited by Bipolar_Flower