CrazyBoards.org

not sure i accept my diagnosis. and all these doctors speaking about my situation being delusional has really hurt me. a lot. because i know its not. and im just not sure why they cant see that its a very serious situation yea but its very real. its hurtful to have to proof to someone something thats clearly not needed to be proven. but whatever. i dedicated my life to proving it because its NOT RIGHT AND IT SHOULDNT bE LEGAL TO DO THIS TO PEOPLE BUT IT IS AND I WILL BRINg WHOEVER IS DIONG THIS DOWN

people shouldnt spy on people lives and if someone knows something that other people dont want to get out then they SHOULDNT hurt them for it. and thIS IS EXACTLY WHAT ALL THESE LAW ENFORCEMENT ARE DOING TO ME EVERY F_CKING DAY IM SICK OF IT. AND THESE LITTLE AGENCIES NONE OF THEM ARE REAL. AND THE MENTAL HEALTH CLINICS AND THESE PSYCHIATRISTS AND THERAPISTS.

I AM F_CKING SICK OF IT

SHUT UP
SHUT UP
SHUT UP

why doesnt anybody in real life believe. YOU TELL ME THIS! WHY?! WHY!? WHY!?

It sounds like you're having a very rough time of it.  I hope that things get better for you. 

Are you seeing your pdoc and taking your meds? Your pdoc and meds can really help you out of the bad place you seem to be in right now. I know that sometimes it's hard to figure out what is going on when you're symptomatic.  If you're posting here, you most likely know that some of what you're feeling is because of being MI.  There are a lot of people here that have been through similar situations.  It does get better.  

im posting here because i hate the system and i am now sick of being compared to rest of the sz population.

these crazy idiots are schizophrenic. i doubt that i am. but i am being compared to these filthy people who SHOULD ACTUALLY be caged in an asylum for life. NOT ME.

THATS why i am posting here because ive had to live accordingly to the mental health system. and i am angry that i have had to.

ive contacted the news media and 3 law enforcement agencies about my situation. as well as radio talk show hosts and pastors around the country and many other people.

unlike people with schizophrenia i actually have evidence thats been validated by police BUT they wont pursue it. then i get sent to a hospital because i chose to stand up for myself and not just ignore it.

so im very angry about the whole situation. its ACTUALLY legitimate but no one wants to help.

the thing is - is that ive had enough. and i wanted to let others know that that are specifically in this system. whether or not they agree with their diagnosis.

Edited by Michai

these crazy idiots are schizophrenic. i doubt that i am. but i am being compared to these filthy people who SHOULD ACTUALLY be caged in an asylum for life. NOT ME.

You shouldn't be here if you don't think that you have a mental illness. This is not an appropriate place to post your hateful comments about people who are mentally ill.

im posting here because i hate the system and i am now sick of being compared to rest of the sz population.

THATS why i am posting here because ive had to live accordingly to the mental health system. and i am angry that i have had to.

ive contacted the news media and 3 law enforcement agencies about my situation. as well as radio talk show hosts and pastors around the country and many other people.

unlike people with schizophrenia i actually have evidence thats been validated by police BUT they wont pursue it. then i get sent to a hospital because i chose to stand up for myself and not just ignore it.

so im very angry about the whole situation. its ACTUALLY legitimate but no one wants to help.

the thing is - is that ive had enough. and i wanted to let others know that that are specifically in this system. whether or not they agree with their diagnosis.

First, they don't give you a diagnosis of Paranoid Schizophrenia without any reason. You're bound to be experiencing symptoms if you've been given this diagnosis. Whether or not you agree with the diagnosis doesn't change anything. 

Second, if you're going to stay here then you need to treat people with respect. There are some very good people on this board that are schizophrenic. Using the type of language you used is not acceptable.  

im actually really sorry about saying that.

even if i dont agree w/ the dx im really sorry. im just really upsett

Good enough. We're a very forgiving group as well.

I can tell that you're upset. If you just want to vent, you're welcome to start a blog here. Sometimes, if I'm looking to vent, I use my blog.

Can you tell us what you're looking for so that we can help?  Are you looking for support?  Do you have a question?  How can we help? 

to say that about people with schizophrenia means to hate my own self. and i hate myself. im living on just enough with a little bit of spare. i just live with 1 parent is living on ss retirement and i have ssdi. but he is an alcoholic so i have to take care of him on top of what i have in my own life. i know why i have this diagnosis but docters will not listen to even my reasoning for my situation even though it has validity to it. and nothing is wrong with my parent i think but they think someone is following them too and they talk about govt stuff a lot but thats all of them otherwise they are ok and then severe alcoholism.

maybe im looking for vent.

it sucks not to be taken seriously.

i'm defo of the mind that sometimes i just want someone to hear me out. and that maybe i'm schizophrenic, yes...but i'm not ALWAYS wrong...

still..your level of what i perceive as agitation...that sucks if that's what you're feeling...it's so fucking absolutaly miserable...and not all mental health folks are the same and some can just try to help with teh distressed parts and not try to belittle your points.

the thing about the authorities...you ca'nt make your case and be taken seriously until you're less distressed...so can you access treatment for that? 

but i'll listen...what's the situation?

I think there are doctors out there who like to label every disagreement as a delusion. I had one like that once, back when they thought my insomnia was schiz, but I generally ignored him because he was just a GP. It makes me angry that I am not being taken seriously just because of a diagnosis. We are just as entitled to have opinions and experiences without just being discredited as much as anyone else.

But my opinion is that these kind of doctors are the ones to avoid. If I ever end up under somebody like that again I would get out as soon as possible.