CrazyBoards.org

Lamictal

Guest billycat

I think I forgot to take my lamictal today...duh....I was side tracked because of a bad migraine....I know I took my hormone pill and welbutrin..then I took some imitrix  I can,t remember if I took it or not .    I'm pretty sure that I didn't.

I have been gradually feeling heavy in my arms and legs,,having trouble concentrating....I'm really having difficulty typing this.  and I have alot of anxiety

and I am getting that tingling feeling in my lips, face, fingers and toes.    My neck hurts I feel pretty crappy.  My anxiety has been geting worse all day.

What should I do? Is it ok to miss a dose  (200mg)  Am I worried for nothing?

Should I just wait until tomorrow and take my regular dose  or should I take 100mg now and then take 100mg in the morning? If I do that will It screw me up for tomorrow.

Am I over reacting?

Guest billycat

thanks guys....    I didn't know what to do ...........I took a long hot shower and that helped along with soma atavin.  It's 10:00 pm now and I think I will wait

out the next 7 or 8 hours and take it in the morning.   

Then I will go to walgreens and get one of those goofy plastic pill holders with the days on them!    I'm usually very good about stuff like this, but I won't take the chance again.          Thanks,  Billycat

I tend to agree with moparguy. 7-8 hrs is not too near your next dose. it's more like the difference between taking a dose in the morning versus before bedtime. when i was ramping up, i went from night to morning without a problem. if you're really nervous about it, you could take at least 1/2 and then go back to normal in the morning.

I once missed my morning dose. Could not for the life of me remember what happened. So, I erred on the side of caution and went without. By 6 or 7 pm, I was high as a kite. I took my dose and felt much better.

Guest billycat

Hey Seven,  I usually take the entire 200mg. in the morning.......are you saying I sould take 100 right now and then the other 100 in the morning?

then on Sunday just take my normal 200 in the morning.

If I only take the 100mg tomorrow will I be weird again tomorrow....afternoon or night??? 

Archived