CrazyBoards.org

I'm really excited and happy and also petrified and nervous and slightly more crazy than usual.

I've told the Frenchman, who is overjoyed and has become even more protective of me than usual.  Yesterday I told him I wasn't allowed to be around cleaning products so he has to clean the house from now on.  Do you think he believed me?

Yay!!!

No pregnancy symptoms so far, probably because it's still really, really early.  Taking olga's advice and trying to eat my veggies!

Congratulations soprano!

Are you going to wait a few months before you tell people in real life?

You are very wise to stay away from chemicals.  However, vinegar is an excellent cleaner of soap scum and countertops. and it's totally non-toxic. :lol: 

I think resting is good, but exercise is important, also.  A nice walk with the Frenchman in the twilight would be a good idea.

You should probably tell him that flowers are very good for pregnant women.  I was going to mention cookies, but I imagine you already have that covered.  he he

Congratulations!  Will your ob/gyn be working with your pdoc?

olga

Yeah, I think we're going to wait before announcing to IRL people.  We broke down and told our parents and my sister yesterday.  I have my first prenatal appointment on June 3.  I think we might tell a few close friends once we've heard the heartbeat and/or had the first ultrasound.  I'll wait to make the Facebook announcement when we know if we're having a pink one or a blue one.

I haven't met the OB yet, but I'm going to make sure they have each other's information and permission to communicate about my crazy and the baby.