CrazyBoards.org

Effexor making me snappy?

Okay I live in Oklahoma. We had a tornado hit about half a mile away from us and shredded my friends home so he's been staying with us.....I have been on edge for awhile now. Snappy at everybody and I was wondering if this could be a manic thing. I feel just on edge. If someone say's the slightest thing I go off.

I feel that way too since being on the effexor, either that or it's the not sleeping part, or maybe both.  But before I was on wellbutrin and zoloft, so I'm not sure it's supposed to be different.

Maybe it's situational and you don't like your roomate?

IDK I am never a snappy person and there are five guy's living in this house. Brian lost his home I understand that but, tommy does nothing and I'm the only one who pays rent even tho it ain't very much.  I get yelled at to do everything and everything that goes wrong in this house, I get yelled at! UGH!!!!!

Edited by sonicwhite

Well that's reason enough to be snappy.  I have a problem at work where my co-worker is really lazy and sometimes I get so frustrated I want to fly off the handle.  She leaves trash everywhere I have to cleanup, doesn't restock anything, won't do simple things.  Today and yesterday I was so frustrated I just let the trash overflow and didn't make any effort at all to go above and beyond what I absolutely had to do.

Maybe you need to throw up your arms for a couple days and let someone else do some of the work.  The world won't stop turning.

• 3 months later...