CrazyBoards.org

greetings + salutations

Hi there, lovely creature.

...god, i'm a bundle of nerves. I made this account five months ago, but then the perfectionist and sociophobe in me kept me from ever even completing an introduction...so terrified that I'll say the wrong thing.

A List of Things About Me:

1. I'm 17, female, Ethiopian, and mostly into girls.
  2. My diagnoses so far= depression + social anxiety + possible non specific psychotic disorder.
  3. I think I developed bulimia... :| I can't stop obsessing over my body. I'm pretty fucking stupid, I am aware.
  4. I'll be studying biology in college next year. I love helping people- it's one of the few things that gives my life meaning. The idea that others can benefit from me even if I am unhappy/dissatisfied forever helps get me through my suicidal phases...
  5. Art/music/literature= the other most important things to me. The problem is that depression has made it SO DIFFICULT to enjoy them. 
  6. I constantly feel myself drowning in ennui...in my opinion, depression = complete/utter boredom. It's horrific. I hate it. I HATE THIS.

I'm very glad to meet you! I tend to overanalyze everything, especially when it comes to social interactions, so I apologize in advance...Feel free to, um, say hello. I'd be honored to be your new friend.

Hi, maggot.  You are very welcome here and don't worry about what you say.  We have a bunch of crazy people in this place saying all sorts of stuff.

However, I couldn't read most of your post because my eyes gave out.  If you use tiny print and a light color like your introduction, some of us old bats will not be able to read your entries.  That would be a shame, because I would like to get to know you.

Let us know if we can help you with anything.

olga