CrazyBoards.org

DHS Insider: It is about to get very ugly

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/55749?utm_source=CFP+Mailout&utm_campaign=a8857e8fb1-Call_to_Champions&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_d8f503f036-a8857e8fb1-297708481

To be honest I don't quite understand all of this, but thought people might want to read about it.

It has to do with The Department of Homeland Security and The National Security Agency and what might be happening to us in the future.

A most excellent parody. "This is about the Marxist takeover of America" indeed.  [Holding sides after having rolled on the floor laughing]

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/55749?utm_source=CFP+Mailout&utm_campaign=a8857e8fb1-Call_to_Champions&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_d8f503f036-a8857e8fb1-297708481

To be honest I don't quite understand all of this, but thought people might want to read about it.

It has to do with The Department of Homeland Security and The National Security Agency and what might be happening to us in the future.

Edited by Retromancer

So where does the "Marxist takeover of America" come in? And this?:

Next, they will use some sort of excuse, an external threat, and I believe it will be a combination of the economic collapse and a Mid-East war that will begin in Syria to throttle the information that is accessible on the Internet. And you know what? People will believe it!”

Based on what I’ve seen, most of which I should not have seen, the DHS is co-ordinating efforts with other federal agencies to begin to threaten American citizens with incarceration for non-compliance. You know the old talk of color coded lists? Well, this is what they will be using. People exposing the truth about Benghazi, killing the U.S. Dollar, even those questioning Obama?s legal status and eligibility to be President are the current targets. And they’ve had five long years to get to this point. The ugly truth is that these policies and practices did not start under Obama, but long before. This is about the killing of our Constitutional Republic. The murder of our country and the stripping of our rights. While many have been preoccupied with one issue, few have seen the bigger issue. This is the ‘end game,’ for all the marbles,” he stated.

You do realize that right-wing loonies have been recycling this shite since at least the time of the Bush I administration? I lived through the 90's I remember all the black helicopter bullshit  -- "FEMA camps" --  that was peddled during the Clinton era.

Edited by Retromancer

I never said all of this is a good thing to happen; it totally isn't ... just putting the information out there is all.  Whether it happened 10+ years ago or not, it is still happening.  That was why I posted this.

The information IS out there, it is readily available and has been for years. "It" appears too much like rumour-monger to me and I have to ask you what you were hoping to accomplish by putting "it" out there on CB?

EDITED: I realize that my query sounds harsh, but I am curious.

Edited by Indigo 'n dye

It's not information, it's noise. It was noise 20 years ago and it's noise now. All that is happening is opportunists like Glen Beck and Alex Jones are making their living by fleecing deluded, scared people.

I never said all of this is a good thing to happen; it totally isn't ... just putting the information out there is all.  Whether it happened 10+ years ago or not, it is still happening.  That was why I posted this.

The information IS out there, it is readily available and has been for years. "It" appears too much like rumour-monger to me and I have to ask you what you were hoping to accomplish by putting "it" out there on CB?

EDITED: I realize that my query sounds harsh, but I am curious.

The same thing others post on CB about random things; information out there.  I didn't know there had to be a reason to "accomplish" something when posting on CB.

I had just seen this type of information so much that I thought it might be interesting.  Just wanted opinions on it.  Like I said about the first link in the original post, I didn't quite understand it all, so I wanted to see what others thought.

I'm with Retromancer. People make their livings off of scaring other people. Now, this isn't new (there were and are some snake oil salesmen who are very good at what they do) but I have to wonder. Why?

I'm with Retromancer. People make their livings off of scaring other people. Now, this isn't new (there were and are some snake oil salesmen who are very good at what they do) but I have to wonder. Why?

Good question.  I have no idea, but a lot of people seem to do it.

Good question.  I have no idea, but a lot of people seem to do it.

People LOVE rumour-mongers and chaos-merchants. They are always ready to forward, repost, or put the chaos and rumour "out" there to _sucker_ other people into engaging. Thus, my question about why these topics were posted herein.

Indigo,

I posted a topic on CB about something; information out there.  Whether it is true or not, I really didn't know.  Like I previously said, I didn't know there had to be a reason to "accomplish" something when posting on CB. 

I was under the impression if someone wanted to post something, then they could.  And whether you choose to answer the post is up to you.  If you have nothing to contribute to this topic then why do you keep posting?

We continue to post as a public service. The same people that saw that there is an imminent Marxist coup of the American government are the same ones that say psychiatric medication is part of an insidious mind control program.

Indigo,

I posted a topic on CB about something; information out there.  Whether it is true or not, I really didn't know.  Like I previously said, I didn't know there had to be a reason to "accomplish" something when posting on CB. 

I was under the impression if someone wanted to post something, then they could.  And whether you choose to answer the post is up to you.  If you have nothing to contribute to this topic then why do you keep posting?

So where does the "Marxist takeover of America" come in? And this?:

Next, they will use some sort of excuse, an external threat, and I believe it will be a combination of the

economic collapse

and a Mid-East war that will begin in Syria to throttle the information that is accessible on the Internet. And you know what? People will believe it!”

Based on what I’ve seen, most of which I should not have seen, the DHS is co-ordinating efforts with other federal agencies to begin to threaten American citizens with incarceration for non-compliance. You know the old talk of color coded lists? Well, this is what they will be using. People exposing the truth about Benghazi, killing the U.S. Dollar, even those questioning Obama?s legal status and eligibility to be President are the current targets. And they’ve had five long years to get to this point. The ugly truth is that these policies and practices did not start under Obama, but long before. This is about the killing of our Constitutional Republic. The murder of our country and the stripping of our rights. While many have been preoccupied with one issue, few have seen the bigger issue. This is the ‘end game,’ for all the marbles,” he stated.

You do realize that right-wing loonies have been recycling this shite since at least the time of the Bush I administration? I lived through the 90's I remember all the black helicopter bullshit  -- "FEMA camps" --  that was peddled during the Clinton era.

You said Clinton. <3. As for incarceration there are so many parts of it that are contracted out. The US would have to sell contracts and that would mean more jobs. I just solved everything. :)

i know nothing about Benghazi. i would never kill money - I don't have enough as it is. And Birth certificates...kind of a joke compared to 40-80 years ago.

db

Indigo,

Because rumour mongering make me angry. You are rumour mongering. You admit to not knowing what you were posting about, yet you posted.

You don't want me to post, then please read and understand what it is you are posting.

You don't want me to post, then please read and understand what it is you are posting.

I never said don't post.  I just asked WHY.  I DID read and understand (after I posted and it was made perfectly clear, I got the message) what I posted and if you look back on the posts, I didn't add to much, if anything, after the beginning couple posts.  You and retromancer both posted and added to the topic, but I never went into the depths of what the article meant.  You both commented on it and I stopped.

When I posted, I did not see this as "rumor mongering."  I admitted in the first post that I didn't really understand what I read.  But i decided to post anyway, to see what others thought, wondering if it was true. 

The information is out there enough, how would I know it is false.  I did not add extra information in posts except for the 2nd link, which I soon found out was not true either.  I added that link because it was more of the same thing, and thought, maybe it could be true, as I said there is so much out there on this topic that it is hard to believe it is false information. 

If you want this topic to go away, WHY do you keep posting?  All it is now is an argument.  It should probably be locked at this point so no one makes any more comments.

Edited by melissaw72

Have you ever heard of the expression "a teachable moment"?

If you want this topic to go away, WHY do you keep posting?  All it is now is an argument.  It should probably be locked at this point so no one makes any more comments.