CrazyBoards.org

could this be pure o?

Okay since I really don't deal with the God's Judgment thing anymore. I was curious if my theme had changed into a fear that I'm going to have nightmares. Which I have every night.....I think that most the time when people have nightmares every night that it is natural to fear yourself into a nightmare. But when does it border onto a obsession.....Like I just don't know....Maybe I am thinking to hard to see whether I have a new theme and just have dealt with it a new way. IDK? I just know that the anxiety from these dreams is beyond that of regular anxiety that leaves me fearing thru out the day of what it meant.

I just don't think about it anymore.....I mean when I first had it it crippled me but thru just ignoring it and telling me the truth about God and not denying the very core of my beliefs.....It just stopped. I don't know if it was thru healing or what but what does get me are these nightmares which is a legit fear because I am seeing what I fear.....I am kinda hoping that my fear did switch themes but from the research I have done. This isn't something one with OCD fears.

Did these nightmares start with a new medicine? When I tried Viibryd it gave me night terrors, it wasn't until I went online that I saw many people complaining this was a side effect. I mean terrors too, the kind where you couldn't wake up, and at times the dreams were so vivid I couldn't even tell I had fallen asleep. Luckily they stopped when I discontinued the med.