CrazyBoards.org

Who the hell am I anyway?!

Hi all. I always hate these things. How am I suppose to describe myself????

Im a woman in her late 20's. I'm a single mom, a college student, and a girlfriend; and a lot of the time I feel like I have completely lost control of my life. Don't misunderstand, there is a lot of joy in my life, but there is also a lot of hopelessness. And whichever I happen to be experiencing at the moment is the only existence there is for me.

After years and years of doctors, therapists, and psychiatric professionals telling me they don't know what's wrong with me (or more exactly, they say that its a combination of many things), I was recently told that I have Borderline Personality Disorder. This is the running theory; we will see how long it lasts. ;) I also have a history with self harm and cutting as a child, a previous issue with eating disorders, and ADD.

That said, something random about me apart from the crazy! I'm a leftie and a math major. I love my daughter more than anything in life, and am still good friends with my ex husband. Also I am pagan, and I love reading Tarot, so if you ever feel the need to get a reading, let me know.

When I read your intro, the only thing that made me go ick! was the math.  :) 

You'll find we have a very good group of folks here. Glad you found us. If you have questions or concerns, be sure and speak up.