CrazyBoards.org

Alright, maybe this has already been asked (I wouldn't be surprised if it has), but where do you all self-injure/harm?  Why there? Is it because of the amount of pain, or is it the ability to hide the marks?  I don't know, I'm curious to hear everyone's stories. Please, tell away. ^_^

Hey there - 

Welcome to CrazyBoards.  I'm glad that you found us and I hope you stick around. 

I would like to refer you to the first rule of the SI forum, as written here: http://www.crazyboards.org/forums/index.php/topic/55018-updated-self-harm-board-guidelines-please-read-this-before-posting/

1. When posting about self harm, it's not necessary to go into details about tools, size of wounds, types of wounds, blood pouring, bruises etc. Graphic descriptions of self harm can serve the same purpose as self harm photos, it can serve to trigger others and romanticize self harm. This kind of dwelling on the specifics of the method can detract from the aim of stopping.  Romanticizing self harm will not be tolerated and posts will be edited or removed at the discretion of the moderators.

While we are all about talking about self-harm instead of doing it, we ask that descriptions of specific acts be avoided unless absolutely necessary.

I am going to close this thread.  Thanks for your understanding.

Tryp (SI Mod)

Edited by tryp