CrazyBoards.org

Hey everyone. I'm new here, having found my way here from a Google search. I'm not going to go into much depth about my mental illnesses, but I do hope to learn more effective coping skills and maybe make some new friends here. It's been a while since I was last on a forum, but the rules here look pretty simple, so I'm sure I'll learn my way around here pretty fast. Anyway, nice to meet you all. 

Heeeeello!

I found this place in exactly the same way as you did! Well saying that we proabably googled different things to get here, but close enough for my liking.

I'm a newbie too, but have found this forum to be friendly, fun and informative. I genuinely hope you get something out of this place, I have done already.

See you around the boards, all the best...

Welcome to our friendly asylum.  I'm glad you have already read the rules, and it sounds like you've been doing some reading on the site.  Don't be afraid to contact a staff person if you have any questions.

It's your turn to bring the doughnuts tomorrow.  I like the glazed ones, just so you know. :)

olga

• 2 weeks later...