CrazyBoards.org

Sometimes he can't cum?

Okay, this probably doesn't belong in "relationships" but it's the closest thing I can find.

I've been dating this guy for a couple weeks, but we're not officially together.

But we're sleeping together.

I really like him.

So here's the problem

Sometimes he just can't seem to finish. He pleases me, and he pleases me, but he never gets his paycheck.

We've had sex quite a few times and he's only came twice. 

He just tires himself out and it makes me feel so bad.

He says it's not me, and he's had this problem before, but it usually goes away.

I hope so.

I don't know what to do to help him be able to finish. Anyone else had this problem themselves or with a partner before?

It makes me feel terrible when he can't get off too.

And I know it's frustrating to him as well.

I have this happen occasionally. Getting an erection is no problem but no amount of stimulation is going to achieve orgasm. It seems the more stimulation the less likely I am to orgasm. For me if I get in this situation I stop all stimulation and take a break. After a break I usually can orgasm. Key is that excessive stimulation only makes it worse.

I dated a guy and he was never able to get an erection. Me spying in his medicine cabinet found a variety of meds including stuff for blood pressure and the like. We never talked about it...mostly because I knew why.

I dated another guy who was taking prozac (I do not know the mgs) and he couldn't ejaculate at all. He would purposely try to time when he took his pill to when we had sex and that didn't work either. Skipping the med did not resolve the issue either. But we had fun and thats whats important.

db

Edited by december_brigette

I have this happen occasionally. Getting an erection is no problem but no amount of stimulation is going to achieve orgasm. It seems the more stimulation the less likely I am to orgasm. For me if I get in this situation I stop all stimulation and take a break. After a break I usually can orgasm. Key is that excessive stimulation only makes it worse.

Hmm. We take a lot of breaks. Maybe we're just trying too hard. Siiigh. 

I dated another guy who was taking prozac (I do not know the mgs) and he couldn't ejaculate at all. He would purposely try to time when he took his pill to when we had sex and that didn't work either. Skipping the med did not resolve the issue either. But we had fun and thats whats important.

db

Prozac has a very long half life so missing a dose will do no good in this situation. Cyproheptadine may have of been effective.

Sometimes he just can't seem to finish. He pleases me, and he pleases me, but he never gets his paycheck.

There are paychecks and there are paychecks.  Sometimes my hubby can't finish but he really doesn't care unless I am upset.  When it first started happening I WAS upset but now I know for sure he gets off anyway.  And if he can't come, sometimes just waiting and resting a bit, schnuggling together, he might orgasm later. Or usually a blowjob will do the trick. :-}

The first time this happened we were trying to get me pregnant.  Now it happens rarely and is maybe due to age, copious amounts of bicycling, or other various factors.  He usually has the great big one mountainous loud orgasm like me instead of many intense little ones like some of my friends. (mostly women).  I am usually so exhausted I am unable to move my little finger. 

It is important to make the whole experience sexy and juicy and fun.  Sex is not always about the finish line.  the run up to it can be pretty intense as well and sometimes the most fun.

db

Prozac has a very long half life so missing a dose will do no good in this situation. Cyproheptadine may have of been effective.

Thank you for this info. I don't know much about prozac.