CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
whitelily

christianity and spiritual warfare

I second the idea of creating a blog. You can feel free to "rant and rave" as much as you want. It is good to get the poison out.

I Am no longer on Latuda anymore and yes I felt it wasn't the right drug for me the only drug that seems to help with my mood is Abilify10mg right now I am working on getting back down to 5 mg like I was on in the past and I hope it still will work for me.I went to the Dr today and the only issue I have is that I put weight on with Abilify10mg and didn't with Latuda I actually lost weight on it even though one of the side effects of Latuda is weight gain

If this is triggery, I apologize.

So, this is a really hard one. I grew up being taught that there are demons and angels fighting for us constantly and our own spirits are fighting our flesh constantly. Demons have been revealing themselves to me since I was a kid, freaking me out, talking to me, possessing strangers and harassing me through them. These spiritual beings have been around ever since I was young. They come and go as they please regardless of my mood or state. Now am I always delusional or are they real? I take my meds and I seem dulled and so I wonder and fret over it. What if the demons are real, (which I fully believe) and now the meds have numbed to to there presence so they can outright attack me now because I am numb? Or are they just my demons that my mind has decided to plague me with? You see, without them I feel very alone and unconnected from the spiritual realm.

Edited by dancingphantom
after re-reading looked like it could be triggery

Spirits r real and life is a war over souls. Lots of other stuff also, but ya I've had supernatural experiences since I wuz a little boy, and I'm dam aware of the other weird life levels