CrazyBoards.org

Hello, from New York

Hi, there, all. Just popping in to make my manners.

Been diagnosed with bipolar disorder (with psychotic features), ADD, and PTSD about four years ago. Despite the meds and counseling, it feels like precious little has changed in my emotional life except that I don't have hypomanic episodes to balance out my depression, anymore. It's just straight up depression, depression--slightly less depression--then back to the normal depression.

I sorta miss that first blush of hypomania, when everything is all shiny and perfect and exciting, and the voices aren't yet telling me to kill myself. . . .

Ah, well.

Anyways, "hello"! I'm very glad to be here  ^_^

Well hello right back atcha!

Welcome to the boards, I hope you have a lovely time here... Sure you can find a few threads to help you in whatever way you seek. We're a friendly bunch so don't be afraid of posting, everyone's opinion matters!

Hope this message fins you as well as can be, see you around.

All the best.

Welcome to Crazyboards, Beetle.

I ask all new members to read the User Agreement.  If you read it when you signed up, just ignore me!

I hope you like hanging out here.

olga

Well hello right back atcha!

Welcome to the boards, I hope you have a lovely time here... Sure you can find a few threads to help you in whatever way you seek. We're a friendly bunch so don't be afraid of posting, everyone's opinion matters!

Hope this message fins you as well as can be, see you around.

All the best.

Thanks for the welcome, The Hitcher!

Welcome to Crazyboards, Beetle.

I ask all new members to read the User Agreement.  If you read it when you signed up, just ignore me!

I hope you like hanging out here.

olga

Thanks, olga!

Where's the User Agreement located?

Here's a link:

http://www.crazyboards.org/forums/index.php/topic/6079-provisional-rules-and-user-agreement/

See you around the boards!

olga