CrazyBoards.org

Yo. Don't panic, It's just a girl.

Hello.

I am a 25 year old girl. I say that pretty much because I don't know what I want out of life. Realistically, It's not that I don't know what I want. It's that I want everything.

I'm a newlywed to my DH. He is military, so I suppose that would make me a "military wife". It's odd saying that though. And if you have heard the saying "the first year is the hardest" believe it. My DH and I have been married for 9 months and it is just now getting to where I am not regretting it. Joke. Kind of.

I have developmental issues. I was diagnosed with Autistic Disorder many years ago, when that whole Autism Spectrum Disorder thingy didn't exist. These days though, I have been reevaluated as Hyperlexic Type 3. I also have some cyclic mood symptoms, diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder 2 for the insurance company (however doc explains that Bipolar NOS or Mood Disorder NOS is more where I belong although I don't think she knows). I was suggested to have a schizotypal personality type, mostly because of my behavior and thought process. As well I have some post trauma anxiety & issues (sometimes major, sometimes non existent).

Most of the time lights are very bright and colors are very vivid, which is one reason why BP 2 is my diagnosis. And I love & love & love to read. I <3 words. And I like pretty sentences. And I am very creative. To which bright colors & pretty sentences makes pretty cool artwork ;)

Holy shit, that was long. I apologize, because I get shell shocked with a lot of words too.

Hello Gibson and Welcome to CB!

I love words too--so many to choose from!

We ask that all our new members read the User Agreement just so you know how we do things around here.

I think you'll find this to be a very supportive community.  And I think you'll find a lot of good information.

Looking forward to seeing you on the Boards!

Welcome to Crazyboards.  I agree with you that marriage can be quite an adjustment for both parties.  It's a learning curve, eh?

Stick around and get to know us---I think you'll like it here.

olga

Hello.

I am a 25 year old girl. I say that pretty much because I don't know what I want out of life. Realistically, It's not that I don't know what I want. It's that I want everything.

Hello and welcome, from someone definitely on the autistic spectrum, though I didn't get to find that out until I was 48.

To paraphrase Hamlet, Macbeth, Oedipus, Romeo, Juliet and quite a few other individuals:

"I do wish I had had that important piece of information somewhat earlier."

I am reminded of a saying that Tom Lehrer used to bring to people's attention:

"Life is like a sewer.

What you get out of it depends on what you put into it."

Chris.

Learning curve olga? How about learning cliff?? LOL

And oh yes Chris, I loved how Billy put a lot of his own thoughts into his characters. He seemed to have a very dry sense of humor, which I most definitely appreciate and most definitely admire.

And read, and agreed to Phoenix! One of the reasons I decided to join. Almost in the same context as Mr. S ;)

Thank you for the welcomes!

I'm a little late to the "welcomes"  but... welcome!     I can imagine you've had an adjustment ...  not only to marriage but to military life.

As the other members have said, I think you'll find this a supportive community and we're glad you found us!