CrazyBoards.org

I haven't showered In 8 days. I'm going to take one here in an hour and 15 mins, tho.

With this heat and humidity (UK, nothing that drastic) I'm showering more, changing clothes and bedclothes more and therefore having to use the washing machine more.

With my activity limits, that means I'm getting more days when, necessities done, nothing else happens. All energy spent.

Chris.

The heat is forcing me to shower, I've had a few social events too that have required me to shower more than once in a day. Actually enjoy it though so its getting easier I think. Getting dressed usually involves just shorts and a vest top, there really is no point otherwise. 

My washing machine thinks its christmas.

Term has started here today so I have to be in public Mon-Thurs. This means I need to shower more often. It also means I have to change clothes. I suppose it is good for me, but with the cold here, it's so hard to motivate myself. But I did do it today.

Possible thunderstorms later.  I may go and stand out in the rain.

No, not naked.  My garden is overlooked.

Chris.

Had a bath this morning. I've hurt my back so it doubles as pain relief. I played classical music and it was really relaxing. If only I could get away with smoking in there!

What a brilliant idea! :D But how clean would you get with your clothes on? (I'm taking this suggestion seriously!)

What a brilliant idea! :D But how clean would you get with your clothes on? (I'm taking this suggestion seriously!)

Better'n before!

if fussed start with a clean T shirt and shorts on.

In a previous part of my existence a summer rainstorm was my favourite time to wash down my car.

I took a shower last night before I went to bed, and am wearing new underwear, and clothes that were pulled from a pile of clean folded laundry. I did the laundry and the folding, which is shocking, but I didn't put them in my drawers (yet?).

I think the last time I showered prior to that was about 2 weeks ago. My hair was super gross, and I could get whiffs now and then of how sour I smelled. Last summer, when I went bat shit, I started going about 3 weeks between showers, and even though I feel much better, that never totally changed. I seem to shower every 10-12 days now. The shower here is nicer, so I keep thinking I should really do it more often, but it hasn't happened yet.

I have been in my pajamas for three days, but at least today I got out of bed instead of just laying in bed.

Thats progress! :)

12 days since my last shower, but today I showered, put on all clean clothes. And I cleaned the tub! Well, DH and I cleaned the tub together, but still....

I haven't showered or changed my clothes in 3 days now, and I haven't really left me room either....

BUT! Seeing this I have picked up clothes and i'm gonna go shower and I'm gonna get dressed and just to put the middle finger up to world today, I'm gonna go round to the shops for some milk!

Awesome idea write :)