CrazyBoards.org

I may be wrong

But, it seems i have more of a depersonlization disorder then OCD.....I do worry about my health. And feeling like your on another world about to be Judged by the loving God. Is the scariest situation anybody could be in. I just imagen that is what it feels like for those who are the most wicked and perish.....I then would call it an obsession because HO? can you forget something that scary. One's that don't believe in God. I don't see them going thru something like that but, As for me. One hit off a bowl of weed five yr's ago thru me into all of that.......It is really clear now that I see it. I can still get sucked into the ritual of thinking or trying to think my way out of it. All that does is digs me deeper into a hole. I have had POCD so I know there is pure o in the mix but I really think about it on days I'm stressed and then what seems like normal days I never think about it, even tho it is in the back of my mind. To have such a negitive powerful experience like that. I think no body would be able to stand it.

sorry bloggish

Thinking that I'm dead and either in hell or at the Judgment. Because everything I know as heaven , well there is no suffering like this. It may be DR instead. I get the two confused. But just the matter of not thinking your in the real world is what I mean.

• 2 weeks later...

In my understanding, one could have elements of DP/DR that actually are stemming from another disorder (psychosis, OCD, etc.) rather than it being a case of DP/DR in and of itself, which is why one might see the similarity and wonder if they actually have DP/DR instead.  I've definitely had moments of DP/DR thanks to hypomania, and anxiety, but I know I don't have DP/DR as a disorder unto itself.

In my understanding, one could have elements of DP/DR that actually are stemming from another disorder (psychosis, OCD, etc.) rather than it being a case of DP/DR in and of itself, which is why one might see the similarity and wonder if they actually have DP/DR instead.  I've definitely had moments of DP/DR thanks to hypomania, and anxiety, but I know I don't have DP/DR as a disorder unto itself.

That would make sense since I have had a major psychosis for seven months and I am still recovering from that. Also when I got hit with the Pure O in 08. Molesting a child was my biggest fear. I thought I was a pedophile and I would run from kids because they made me very anxious. Then I take a small hit off a weed pipe and I think I'm in hell because I thought the sun was the Son of God and the brightness was all His glory. And I was being Judged. It still shakes me to think of it but it has went away since I use klonopin but if I don't take it then I start to think that I am in the very last days of revelations andI start to have massive nightmares....Oh it horrible. I need to accept myself that i will have to be on these meds because I have been thru so much trauma.