CrazyBoards.org

I'm not a doctor, but I play one on TV...

Hey! So, I'm new here obviously, and this is going to be my attempt at an introduction (man, am I awful at these! LOL).

"So, the Username, explain?": Thirteen, YES from the doctor on "House", but I also quite like the name. Plus, my first choice was taken, I wanted to be Batman. Shame. 

"That's fine, but what about the person behind the Username?": I'm known as "Julz" (pronounced "Jewels", but that spelling is hella lame), I'm 25 years old, a chick, and I live in Ontario, Canada. I'm a vegan (have been for 3 years), and I'm in a happy relationship of over 2 1/2 years. 

"So why did you come here?": Well, a friend recommended this site to me, actually. He figured it'd be beneficial to me, considering my mental health, and how it'd be nice to have a place where people relate to me.

"Mental health?": Well, I have Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, and Borderline Personality Disorder. I'm a bundle of unstable fun.  :smartass:

"Anything else we should know about you?": Well, I guess I will have to fill out a profile so people can find out anything else they wish to know. 

That's me in a nutshell!  :P 

Welcome, I'm a "mostly vegetarian" female from the U.S.A.... and we're happy to have you here.   I think your friend was right; you will find many people you can relate to, and vice-versa.  Lots of information and support available.    I have found it to be really helpful in the almost two years I've been around. 

Welcome to the boards, Batm... Thriteen, hopr you have a pleasurable visit.

I am also of the goth persuasuion. although you'd never know it by my peppermint nightmare complexion. Not a vegan or Canadian though, althoguh my little brother lives in Toronto. Tenuous huh?

Anyways, have fun and kudos on the SOPHIE banner, been wearing my bracelet since the foundation started :)

Woke up in this nutshell after a crazy bender. XD

*Puts on binoculars* Let's explore!!

A decent sized nutshell, then..

I've had half an eye out for one of those.  There are enough nuts out there that an armoured screen against them seemed a possibility worth considering.

The assorted nuts in here are a whole different kettle of fish.

And you don't see that too often.

Chris.

I seem to be unable to locate it at present, mainly because I have no idea what topic is started out with.

(Unless it was all in my head.... Oh, no, not that, (again.))

But it certainly did not involve any slutty t-shirts.

Ah, independently of the thread I did at least confirm the existence of the bouncing tits that featured prominently at one point.

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/1/18/Bouncing_tits.gif

It's very much a Crazyboards sort of thing: the madness that keeps us sane.

(for certain particular and individual values of sane.)

Chris.